Congratulations on your engagement! Are you looking for a wedding photographer who can seamlessly combine photography and videography to capture all aspects of your wedding? Look no further than Joe, a professional wedding photographer and videographer based in Sydney. With over five years of experience in the industry, Joe has worked with many different clients, including multicultural weddings.
Joe understands that every couple is unique, and he works closely with his clients to understand their specific requirements and preferences. One of Joe's specialties is his ability to work with a business partner, allowing him to offer combind photography and videography services. He can even provide drone footage, where permitted, to add an extra element of magic to your wedding day memories.
Although based in Sydney, Joe is happy to travel anywhere to capture your special day. He even offers no travel fees for events located within 100kms or 2 hours from Sydney CBD. For longer distances, just contact him for a quote.
So, if you're looking for a wedding photographer and videographer who will work seamlessly together, capturing every moment of your big day, Joe is the one for you! Contact him today to book his services and create everlasting memories that you can treasure for a lifetime.
"Having The Moment Catcher AU capture and shoot our wonderful moments during our wedding day really made it extra special. The consistency and professionalism of this crew are one of the best and top grade across Australia. I highly recommend them. Not only do they truly capture the moments, but also the details, the emotions and the life of every photo and video. They are fantastic and easy to work with. It's an honour and blessing for me and my wife to have them as our photo and video crew." — Erik E.
What you'll love about working with The Moment Catcher for your Sydney wedding:
- A creative who will go above and beyond. Joe is passionate about his work and goes above and beyond to capture every moment of your wedding day. He understands the importance of timing and schedules, and he is known for his ability to work within time limitations without missing any key moments.
- Thorough communication.With phone consults and a detailed schedule provided to clients, Joe ensures that he understands your requirements and is well-prepared to capture your special day. He also has a second shooter available and offers various packages starting from $2,200.
- Stunning wedding films. Joe believes in the value of videography for weddings. He understands that we cannot relive these moments in real life, but having a video allows couples to revisit their special day at any time in the future. He provides a mixture of candid and directed shots, capturing the day in real-time and preserving the original music and laughter of the day.
Highlights of working with The Moment Catcher for your Sydney wedding:
- A variety of customisable packages
- Quick turnaround
- Seamless editing
- Second shooter available
- An easy booking and planning process
We want to book! What is the next step? Enquire now, and Joe will be in touch shortly for an in-depth phone consultation to help him understand your wedding day vision. Once the booking is confirmed, Joe will make sure you are kept in the know with a detailed schedule for the day and a planning meeting via Zoom six to eight weeks prior to your wedding. "The Moment Catcher were always 100% prepared with anything and everything! Booking them was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. Both of our families loved them so much and only left nothing but high praises for the entire team. The dedication they have to their craft is just amazing and brilliant beyond words. We could not ask for more, and words can't express how grateful we are for you and your team." — Rona P.