Situated in the heart of Perth’s CBD, The Westin Perth boasts nine flexible event spaces, ranging from the spacious Grand Ballroom to the light-filled Banksia Room. Whether you’re planning an intimate cocktail-style celebration or a lavish reception dinner, there’s something to suit everyone.
The opulent Grand Ballroom is a popular choice for weddings at The Westin Perth and features soaring high ceilings with contemporary lighting fixtures and a neutral colour palette. This versatile space can be dressed up to suit any wedding theme and boasts cutting-edge technology. If you have a smaller guest list, you might like to host an intimate reception at Garum by Guy Grossi, featuring private dining and bespoke menus.
Your dedicated Westin Perth events coordinator will be there every step of the way as you plan your wedding celebrations, making sure that every detail is taken care of so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Personalised wedding packages and bespoke food menus guarantee a stress-free experience in the lead up to your wedding and on the day.
“Most amazing time of our lives... felt like royalty the whole time. It was like we were the only people in the world and the staff were totally professional and beyond lovely. Thank you.” - Jenni G
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Westin Perth Hotel wedding:
- The sophisticated venue options. Whether you’re planning an intimate celebration or an extravagant wedding reception, The Westin Perth has a number of flexible venue spaces that can be tailored to suit your vision. The Grand Ballroom is perfect for lavish reception dinners, with soaring ceilings and elegant lighting features.
- The inner-city location. Nestled in the heart of Perth’s CBD, Westin Perth is within easy walking distance of Saint Mary's Cathedral, Elizabeth Quay, Government House, and the Supreme Court Gardens. Interstate and overseas wedding guests will love the hotel’s convenient location, just 25 minutes drive from Perth Airport.
- The 5-star hotel accommodation. The 5-star Westin Perth has 368 luxurious guest rooms, boasting scenic views of the cityscape. All of the hotel’s elegantly-appointed guest rooms and suites feature soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, plush bathrobes, heavenly bedding, and complimentary WiFi.
What Westin Perth Hotel weddings are like:
- 5-star hotel wedding venue in Perth’s CBD
- Sophisticated reception venues including the Grand Ballroom
- Dedicated Westin Perth events coordinator
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
- Personalised wedding packages to suit your vision
- Private dining and bespoke menus at Garum by Guy Grossi
Here’s what else you need to know about Westin Perth Hotel weddings:
- 368 guest rooms and 24 luxurious suites
- Bodhi J Day Spa for pre-wedding treatments
- Outdoor heated infinity-edge pool
- State-of-the-art audiovisual facilities
- Valet parking available
- Walking distance to shopping and public transport
- 25-minute drive from Perth Airport
What is the hotel accommodation like at Westin Perth?
The 5-star Westin Perth has 368 guest rooms, offering scenic views of the city. The hotel’s spacious guest rooms feature plush bedding, deluxe bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, 24-hour room service, and complimentary WiFi. For an unforgettable stay during your wedding celebrations at The Westin Perth, we recommend booking one of their luxurious suites. The award-winning Presidential Suite boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a spacious balcony with sweeping views of iconic Perth city landmarks. The suite’s elegant bathroom has an oversized freestanding bathtub, sauna, TV mirror, double vanity, lighted mirror, plush robes, and steam shower.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Westin Perth Hotel?
- Elizabeth Quay
- Saint Mary's Cathedral
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- The Bell Tower
- St. George’s Cathedral
- Swan River
The Westin Perth is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates