There’s a lot happening on Flinders Lane in Melbourne. From hole-in-the-wall eateries and bars to tucked away art galleries and movie theatres, there’s a sense of romance that only the locals (and guests of Westin Melbourne) get to experience. When you choose Westin Melbourne for your wedding, you’re choosing a hotel that ensures you benefit from the best the area has to offer.
Westin Melbourne describes itself as an idyllic urban retreat, and it’s easy to see why it so easily fits that bill. Located on the iconic Flinders Lane, less than a five-minute stroll from Federation Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, and Flinders St Station, this luxury hotel offers 5-star accommodation and superior service to all its guests.
Intimate weddings at Westin Melbourne can take place in the elegant Wine Room, or for a more relaxed affair, you should look into pre-reception drinks in The Library. If you’re planning a larger wedding, up to 150 people can be comfortably accommodated in Allegro Restaurant. They also capitalise on the exceptional city views by opening up their outdoor terraces for receptions. You and your guests can sip cocktails and nibble on canapes with an elevated view over the CBD.
About the spaces at Westin Melbourne:
- Wine Room. Enjoy intimate wedding celebrations and private dining in the elegant Wine Room, a contemporary space with a glass-case wine rack that makes a striking conversation starter.
- The Library. Plush with dramatic purple tones, The Library has contemporary lounge-style seating, an open fireplace, and a flexible floorplan.
- Allegro Restaurant. The largest space onsite, Allegro can be hired for weddings with a capacity for up to 300 guests in a spacious and well-lit room.
What you’ll love about Westin Melbourne for your wedding:
- The gourmet catering. The Westin Hotel chain is renowned for their internationally-renowned culinary capabilities, and their Melbourne branch is no different. Their exceptional culinary and event teams work closely with couples to develop tailored menus for your wedding.
- The luxury accommodation. 5-star accommodation awaits the Westin Melbourne guests, all of which feature the signature Westin Heavenly® Beds, complimentary WiFi, and access to the fitness studio and indoor pool.
- The outdoor terraces. Your wedding reception can take place at golden hour or under the stars on one of Westin Melbourne’s lovely terraces. The city becomes a breathtaking backdrop for your wedding.
What’s the accommodation like at Westin Melbourne?
- Westin Standard. Perfect for three guests, the Standard includes a king bed with the option to add a rollaway, as well as an iron and ironing board to get your wedding outfit looking perfect.
- King Deluxe Guest Room. With soaring city views, the King Deluxe offers a generous king bed, and room for a rollaway or a crib if you’re travelling with small children.
- Regent Suite. With a separate living room and dining room, the Regent Suite accommodates guests who need a little extra room to move (the wedding party, for example?)
What attractions are nearby Westin Melbourne?
- Federation Square
- Fortyfive Downstairs
- Birrarung Marr
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- Flinders Street Station
What are weddings like at Westin Melbourne?
The Westin Melbourne
- Upscale and elegant
- Gourmet catering
- Dedicated events coordinator
- Onsite accommodation
- Luxury hotel
- Multiple event spaces
- Terrace receptions available
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates