Ideally located in the heart of St Kilda, Crest on Barkly caters to various functions and events. The multi-use site has five function areas that are perfect for the wedding day of your dreams, featuring the St Evie Bar or the in-house reception bar as an ideal area for cocktail hour. Follow this with the much-anticipated grand reveal to the reception space in the opulent ballroom.
Crest on Barkly can easily facilitate functions and events ranging from 20 to 700 people with excellent in-house catering and bar service to have your guests fed and dancefloor full. With audio and lighting equipment available, you'll have a seamless setup and no interruptions in entertainment.
With accommodation on site, your guests can dance the night away and not worry about the long travel home! The experienced in-house events team would love to give you a tour of the venue and tailor a package to suit your needs to achieve the perfect day for you.
What you’ll love about Crest on Barkly St Kilda for your wedding:
- Inhouse events team. Guiding you through every step of your booking with Crest on Barkly is their in-house events team. The events team is there to ensure everything runs smoothly from the initial venue tour until the final guest has left the dancefloor.
- The beachfront location. St Kilda is a hub for beachgoers in Melbourne, which is why Crest on Barkly is such a popular wedding venue. Close to the water (and those romantic oceanside wedding photos), Crest on Barkly is also just a short drive from the CBD.
- The nearby attractions. Crest on Barkly is just minutes from Melbourne’s biggest attractions, including Luna Park, St Kilda Pier, Albert Park Lakes, the Palais Theatre, and the St Kilda Botanic Gardens.
Highlights of Crest on Barkly St Kilda:
- Five function areas, including a ballroom
- Capacity for up to 700 people
- Onsite guest accommodation
What are weddings at Crest on Barkly St Kilda like?
Modern, chic, and perfect for more relaxed weddings. Perfect space to get guests mingling and offers accommodation onsite.
Is Crest on Barkly St Kilda close to public transport?
You can easily access Crest on Barkly via tram, and it’s a short rideshare from the city to St Kilda.