Abundant with small-town charm and flanked on all sides by native bushland, Tallarook Mechanics Institute proudly sits as a community project and modern wedding venue, replete with good memories and local touches.
This DIY wedding venue, positioned close to a flower and bush reserve, features vaulted ceilings, a kitchen for caterers to set up in, an undercover patio area, hardwood floors - ideal for dancing - and a coffee machine. At Tallarook Mechanics Institute, you'll have the opportunity to design your dream wedding exactly as you please, with this blank canvas venue perfect for dressing up in any wedding theme.
Contemporary in design and featuring state-of-the-art A/V services, this wedding venue certainly combines modern facilities with personalised service, but that's just the kind of experience you can expect from the proud volunteers at the Tallarook Mechanics Institute.
"Absolutely wonderful brand new centre. Rose from the ashes from its former self. Well done. A wonderful new space." Rev. Andre Du Plooy
What you'll love about working with Tallarook Mechanics Institute for your wedding:
- Two modern reception spaces. Weddings at Tallarook Mechanics Institute can be held in the spacious Goulburn Room, accommodating up to 200 guests cocktail-style, or the more intimate Dabyminga Room.
- Affordable Tallarook venue. For the use of the entire venue for a full day, cleaning, use of the kitchen, and A/V equipment, prices start from just $2040. This can be customised depending on your needs and wishes.
Highlights of working with Tallarook Mechanics Institute:
- Country-town location with bush views
- Two contemporary function rooms to choose from
- Freedom to bring in your own suppliers
- Decorate your DIY wedding as you please
- Kitchen for caterers to set up in
- Well-priced venue without compromising quality
- One hour from Melbourne, easily accessible by the Hume Freeway
- Plenty of accommodation close by
- Stunning undercover patio area