Just 15 minutes from Victoria's Mansfield lies a magical wonderland of award-winning gardens, hidden sculptures, mazes, and a stunning labyrinth waiting to be explored. High Country Gardens, Gallery and Maze is the perfect location for an enchanting yet elegant wedding ceremony. Purpose-built by garden-loving creatives, this spectacular location has seen 16 years of memories being made within its dreamy, meticulously-kept grounds.
Soak up the unique ambience, get lost within the hedged mazes, and revel in the changing colours and moods of the space. From hidden gnomes and pixies, heart-shaped hedges, and antique wheels to picturesque gazebos and giant chess pieces — there's something for everyone to enjoy. And just imagine the captivating wedding photos! As nationally featured on Better Homes and Gardens, Gardening Australia, and Secrets of Beautiful Gardens, you'll fall in love with this whimsical venue as the rest of Australia has!
"Without a doubt, one of the best attractions Mansfield and surrounding areas have to offer. The stunning gardens will just blow you away. And what an amazing backdrop for a special event or wedding. Fantastic owners — happy to help."
What you'll love about your wedding at High Country Gardens, Gallery and Maze Victoria:
- Stunning ceremony locations. High Country Gardens, Galley and Maze offer couples a beautiful selection of ceremony locations — each boasting its own unique charm and style. Whether you'd like an intimate, whimsical ceremony tucked in the middle of the labyrinth, a sophisticated affair amidst the hug of the greenery, or set to the backdrop of the lake, the possibilities are endless!
- Award-winning venue. This exquisite location has been recognised and awarded by various prestigious parties, including the ABC Gardening Australia Magazine, the Cosmopolitan Magazine, and several television programs, such as Better Homes and Gardens.
- Enchanting gardens. Designed with an undeniable passion and love for gardening, High Country Gardens, Gallery and Maze boast several established mazes, a wondrous labyrinth, striking giant topiaries, and charming hidden sculptures among the greenery — a true Wonderland plucked straight out of a fairytale.
- Exciting activities. From giant chess boards to beloved gnome hunts, there's something for everyone to enjoy! Wander the gardens, admire the exquisite artwork of world-renowned artist — Tony Pridham, and soak up the timeless atmosphere.
What High Country Gardens, Gallery and Maze Victoria weddings are like:
- Picturesque ceremony-only wedding venue
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony settings
- Award-winning gardens
- Mazes, a labyrinth, giant topiaries, sculptures, and more!
- Passionate, attentive team
- Outstanding customer service
- Art gallery
- Endless unique photo opportunities
- 15 minutes from Mansfield
- 20 evening positions available yearly
- Gnome hunts
"High Country Gardens, Gallery and Maze is an absolutely beautiful place to visit. The gardens are amazing, and the maze is so much fun. The owner is really nice, friendly, and accommodating. We would highly recommend!" — Jane P.