1) Price. We are similar and perhaps a little more reasonable.
2) Food quality. Whilst hotels are better equipped to pre-prepare food on a mass scale and refrigerate it for quick service, we as a restaurant are more focused on preparing high quality meals. So whilst it’s harder on us to prepare and cook the food we believe the food is better. It’s what we do.
3) It’s unique. Your wedding will be unlike any other, the fairy lights make for extraordinary photos.
4) You can have top quality Japanese food but still have excellent western food for your family and friends who are not into Asian food as our chefs are competent in French and modern Australian cuisines.
5) The garden and lights are beautiful but it’s still under cover.
6) Parking is easier and being very close to the train station will suit some. In the city your guests and family will have to pay most likely for parking.
7) You can save money by not having chair coverings and bows which are needed at other venues to make it look nice.