With large floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the city, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the wedding reception rooms at The Brisbane Marriott Hotel are as inviting as they are elegant. Choose from one of four beautiful room options and work closely with the experienced wedding planning team at Brisbane Marriott to transform the space into a stunning reception venue.
The Grand Ballroom is the hotel’s largest function room and can be tailored to suit any wedding style, with a neutral colour palette, full window frontage, built-in mood lighting, and high, bevelled ceilings. The Queen Adelaide Room is an intimate space of sectioned alcoves and recesses, with space for up to 100 guests, including a dancefloor.
When it comes to food, you’ll love the bespoke wedding menu options on offer at The Brisbane Marriott Hotel. The hotel’s dedicated team of international chefs use only the freshest ingredients to craft delicious, innovative dishes that appeal to both the palate and the eye.
Close to some of Brisbane’s beautiful heritage cathedrals and lush gardens, The Brisbane Marriott Hotel is surrounded by iconic locations offering some of the city's most sought-after backdrops for your wedding photos. The hotel’s convenient Brisbane CBD location also allows easy access for interstate or overseas guests, with close proximity to public transport links and Brisbane Airport.
“The team at Brisbane Marriott were efficient, flexible and they organised our wedding the way we wanted. The food was superb. We hired the Grand Ballroom which was set up beautifully. The whole experience was spectacular. Everyone really went out of their way for us! We also stayed there the night before the wedding as all of us came from all around Australia and this was the first time we were able to all be together before the wedding.” - Peta B
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Brisbane Marriott Hotel wedding:
- The city centre location. This 5-star hotel wedding venue is perfectly placed in Brisbane’s city centre, within walking distance of South Bank, Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, and the Howard Wharves precinct. Brisbane Airport is a 20-minute drive away, allowing easy access to the hotel for interstate or overseas guests.
- The elegant venue options. The Brisbane Marriott’s elegant wedding venues provide an array of completely customisable room options, with spaces to suit any style of wedding from extravagant receptions to intimate ceremonies.
- The curated wedding packages. With four bespoke reception packages to choose from, you are guaranteed a personalised experience at Brisbane Marriott in the hands of their seasoned wedding planners. Reception packages start at just $99 per person and can be customised depending on your preference of venue, catering, flowers, and more.
What Brisbane Marriott Hotel weddings are like:
- Convenient Brisbane city centre location
- A variety of reception and ceremony spaces to choose from
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with Brisbane city views
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor setups
- Wedding packages can be tailored to suit your vision
- Experienced and knowledgeable in-house wedding planners
- Talented international chefs craft personalised food menus
Here’s what else you need to know about Brisbane Marriott Hotel weddings:
- 267 luxurious guest rooms with plush bedding and marble bathrooms
- Exclusive discounts on hotel rooms for wedding guests
- Private 'bridal party pamper room'
- Valet parking available
- 20-minute drive from Brisbane Airport
- Award-winning Dome Spa for pre-wedding treatments
Can I have my ceremony at The Brisbane Marriott Hotel?
Yes. Wedding ceremonies at Brisbane Marriott start at $1000 and include a dedicated wedding specialist, room hire, banquet chairs with covers and sashes, a signing table with white linen, a carpet runner, and a water station.
What is the hotel accommodation like at The Brisbane Marriott?
The 5-star Brisbane Marriott Hotel has 267 luxurious guest rooms, boasting scenic views of the Brisbane River and the city. The hotel’s newly-renovated guest rooms feature plush bedding, deluxe marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary WiFi. The convenience of hosting your wedding in a hotel when you have interstate or overseas guests attending is incomparable, and Brisbane Marriott offers exclusive discounts on room bookings for wedding guests.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Brisbane Marriott Hotel?
- South Bank
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
- Howard Smith Wharves precinct
- Wheel of Brisbane
- Queensland Museum
Brisbane Marriott Hotel
“We had our wedding reception at the Brisbane Marriott. The event coordinator, reception, concierge and serving staff were excellent. The complimentary room was great with access to the Executive Lounge on the floor. Highly recommended and costs were very reasonable compared to many other Brisbane options. Thanks everyone for helping us to have a very special wedding!!!” - Rinchen C
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates