Easily accessible via Boundary Rd in Melbourne’s southeast, Dingley Hotel Receptions is a top-rated destination for modern weddings. Boasting two contemporary function spaces, and hosting both ceremonies and receptions, this events venue comes with a private entrance and courtyard, parquetry dance floors, high-end AV equipment, and high-end accommodation options.
“The venue looked stunning and the food was delicious. We've had so many people mention how friendly the staff were too. It was a really special day for us and we absolutely recommend the Dingley Hotel as a wedding venue. Great value, great food, great service.” Sarah J
A dedicated wedding coordinator will work closely with you throughout the planning process, ensuring your wedding day runs smoothly and according to schedule. They’ll also be onsite to ensure any minor hiccups are easily managed so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. Their range of wedding packages is designed to offer you a varied menu selection tailored to suit your own unique style and budget, together with any special requirements you may have. All packages come with a range of additional extras at no extra cost and start from $45pp.
About the Dingley Hotel Receptions rooms
- The Grange Bar. Perfect for formal weddings that will flourish in a contemporary setting, the Grange Bar is your perfect match. Can accommodate 80-100 people in a seated/cocktail arrangement and access to a private courtyard.
- Grand Forum Room. If you’re looking for a more traditional reception arrangement, the Grand Forum Room accommodates up to 400 guests in a cocktail setting. It features a private, fully-serviced bar and a large stage.
What you’ll love about Dingley Hotel Receptions Melbourne for your wedding:
- Deluxe accommodation. As part of the wedding package, Dingley Hotel offers a complimentary Deluxe Suite for the bridal couple, together with a discounted room rate for your guests.
- Tailored packages. Starting from $45pp, the wedding packages can be tailored to your needs with optional extras for no extra cost.
- Dedicated wedding planner. As part of your package, you’ll work with an experienced wedding planner. They assist with: floor plan, seating arrangements, event checklists, menus, access to preferred industry suppliers, event schedules, and regular venue appointments during the planning stages.