Located in Melbourne’s southeast, The Dingley Hotel Reception Centre is a warm and welcoming environment for a beautiful wedding day. With two function spaces, an intimate ceremony room, modern onsite accommodation, and free car parking, weddings at The Dingley Hotel are designed to be stress-free. They include everything you need for your perfect day.
Easily accessible via South Eastern freeway in Melbourne’s southeast the gate way to the Mornington Penisular, The Dingley Hotel Receptions is a top-rated destination for modern weddings. Boasting two contemporary reception spaces, hosting both ceremonies and receptions, this events venue comes with a private entrance, parquetry dance floors, high-end AV equipment, and high-end accommodation options.
“The venue looked stunning and the food was delicious. We've had so many people mention how friendly the staff were too. It was a really special day for us and we absolutely recommend the Dingley Hotel as a wedding venue. Great value, great food, great service.” Sarah J
A dedicated wedding coordinator will work closely with you throughout the planning process, ensuring your wedding day runs smoothly and according to schedule. They’ll also be onsite to ensure your perfect wedding day, so that you can focus on enjoying yourself. Their range of wedding packages is designed to offer you a varied menu selection tailored to suit your own unique style and budget, together with any special requirements you may have. All packages come with a range of additional extras at no extra cost - complete packages from $95pp includes chair covers, centrepeices, ceiling draping and more!
About the Dingley Hotel Receptions rooms
- The Grange Bar. Perfect for formal weddings that will flourish in a contemporary setting, the Grange Bar is your perfect match. Can accommodate 60-80 Seated | 80 - 120 Cocktail people with access to a private courtyard.
- Grand Forum Room. If you’re looking for a more traditional reception arrangement, the Grand Forum Room accommodates up to 400 guests in a cocktail setting, 220 Seated It features a private foyer & ammenities, fully-serviced bar and a large stage.
What you’ll love about Dingley Hotel Receptions Melbourne for your wedding:
- Deluxe accommodation. As part of the wedding package, Dingley Hotel offers a complimentary Deluxe Suite for the bridal couple, together with a discounted room rate for your guests.
- Tailored packages. Starting from $95pp, the wedding packages can be tailored to your needs with optional extras included for no extra cost.
- Dedicated wedding planner. As part of your package, you’ll work with an experienced wedding planner. They assist with: floor plan, seating arrangements, event checklists, menus, access to preferred industry suppliers, event schedules, and regular venue appointments during the planning stages.
With 15 years experience, I am dedicated to making your wedding day just as you imagined. Not all weddings are the same, we are here to ensure your styling & personality shines through, your day your way. We work with you through out the planning stages, with rehearsals, menu tastings, floor plans, scheduling & more.
My staff & I are dedicated to customer service, ensuring not only the Bride & Groom enjoy the day but guests walk away talking about your wedding for years to come.