Located in the heart of the Margaret River region, Eight Willows Retreat is set amidst 75 acres of bushland. This idyllic getaway is the perfect wedding venue for you.
Eight Willows Retreat is located on 75 acres, situated in the heart of the Margaret River wine region providing a picturesque wedding venue for the newly engaged couples out there!
Our venue offers couples unique convenience by providing an all in one wedding day experience with your accommodation, ceremony, wedding photography and reception all-inclusive on our wedding packages. Our retreat has a range of charming luxury chalets that offer couples the opportunity to have their guests stay onsite.
The Eight Willows Retreat offers:
- A stylish lakeside function centre using modern architecture and design, providing the perfect setting for your wedding reception.
- A tranquil ambience for your romantic night with an array of soft furnishings, a statement stone fireplace, bar and a large commercial kitchen.
- Spectacular panoramic views overlooking the lake, bush land & vines
- Versatile all-weather venue.
- Choice of your ceremony location (lakeside, parkland garden or bush land areas)
- Various packages
- Unique photo locations available on-site by Carters Road, the lake, natural bush-land, Orchard, Olive Plantation and Celestial Bay vineyards.
- With a total of 27 chalets, including 14 x One Bedroom King Chalets, 10 x Two Bedroom Queen Chalets, 2 x Two Bed King Chalets and our Four bedroom house called "The Residence".
- Eight Willows Retreat can sleep a maximum of 140 guests onsite without the worry of driving home.
- For those couples wanting a more intimate venue, we can offer ‘The Residence’ which is a fantastic 4 bedroom house perfect for an intimate wedding of 30 people or less, or simply require wedding accommodation for you and your bridal party or perhaps a romantic honeymoon, we can cater to your needs.
For more information on the packages we offer please get in touch!
"Nothing is more special to me than assisting my couples in having the most incredible wedding day! I love the relationships I build with them, the way I help to ease their stress and guiding them through the process step by step. Communication is key, so I am always available and super responsive to their questions. This allows them to build trust in me to take care of everything on the day and ensure the most magical day for them that they can cherish and enjoy with their loved ones"
Wedding & Event Manager