Designed by professional stylists, this exquisite 1930’s restored warehouse venue offers the perfect location for an idyllic inner-city wedding experience. With several gorgeous spaces seamlessly flowing into one another, you and your guests can enjoy the irresistible mix of intimacy and spaciousness.
While considered a striking blank canvas for you to pour your heart and soul into, The Wool Mill provides everything you need for an unforgettable occasion. Contemporary furnishing, luscious plants, rustic timber tables, and an ample amount of seating is just a handful of what’s included.
Your wedding will be one for the books when your guests get a taste of the ambient bar lighting, brushed metal detailing, neon signage, hidden festoon-lit laneway, soft floor-to-ceiling drapery, and soaring high ceilings. And don’t forget to soak up the view over the breathtaking double-height Feasting Hall.
“The Wool Mill venue and the team behind it, Nudo Events, is the space and people every couple wants AND needs for their wedding. The space was completely customised for us, and it was perfect. The whole day felt like a dream, and if anyone wanted a blank canvas to style and design their wedding with minimal stress and pain, The Wool Mill is your go-to. Nothing else comes close. Thank you again!” — Russel P.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Wool Mill Melbourne:
- Unique, stylish wedding settings. The Wool Mill boasts multiple chic spaces for an unforgettable all-in-one wedding day. From the elegant Ceremony Space complete with soft lighting, polished concrete floors, and exposed black timber beams to the luxurious Feasting Hall with soaring vaulted ceilings, a generous dancefloor, and rustic tables, you’ll have ample space to move, dance, and mingle all night long. The iconic hidden Speakeasy Bar is also a crowd favourite! This magical space offers the perfect amount of mood lighting and privacy for a sneaky, intimate chat or a delicious Whiskey Sour.
- Creative freedom. The Wool Mill is the perfect location to create your own unique wedding story. While this industrial-chic warehouse boasts already stylish backdrops and décor, you have the freedom to add your own personal twist. Whether you desire a candlelit ceremony complete with gorgeous, colourful bloom installations or a classy, monochromatic pallet brought to life with glowing fairy lights, the choice is yours. Don’t hold back on utilising the space in whatever way you please. The areas can also be divided by luxe, gliding drapes if you prefer intimate settings.
- All-inclusive wedding packages. If you thought this stunning venue couldn’t get any better, just wait! As an all-inclusive company, The Wool Mill’s talented in-house team of planners and stylists take care of everything. Their comprehensive wedding packages include delicious catering, drinks, music, a celebrant, florals, hair and makeup, a photographer, and more! You won’t have to lift a finger but simply enjoy the flawlessness of your wedding day.
What The Wool Mill Melbourne weddings are like:
- Industrial-chic blank canvas wedding venue
- Stylish, versatile wedding settings
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Endless photo opportunities
- In-house catering
- 6kms from Melbourne CBD
- Personal wedding planner
- Outdoor space for a food truck
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Wool Mill Melbourne?
The gorgeous Wool Mill can accommodate up to 200 guests for a glamorous, urban wedding experience.
What time does the venue close?
The Wool Mill closes at midnight Friday and Saturday, 11pm Thursday and Sunday, and 10pm all other days.
“Wow! I cannot recommend this venue and team enough. You can truly see the love they all have for the venue, their vision, their team, and also their brides and grooms. Our on-the-day coordinator was amazing in the months leading up to our wedding day to our rehearsal, and, of course, the day itself. She was calm, accomodating to our needs, flexible and so helpful— everything you want and need for a great day. Thanks so much, The Wool Mill — I cannot recommend you enough!” — Rebecca C.