The Little French Deli is an intimate wedding venue in Bayside’s Bonbeach, a beachside suburb offering many places for stunning wedding photos. Known for their divine French food and decor, The Little French Deli is an ideal wedding venue for couples on the hunt for delicious meals and an infusion of culture. With French (and English) speaking staff and French-inspired food packages made with a real "savoir-faire”, this venue is a must for couples with a soft spot for all things France.
Having said that, The Little French Deli is also an ideal wedding venue for foodies. Of course, this boutique bistro offers tasty croissants and pastries during the day, but for weddings, they bring out the big guns. This venue serves delectable French meals made with carefully sourced ingredients from small, local producers, then the talented chefs cook, bake, and smoke them with love.
Your wedding guests will delight in your menu’s marvellous presentation and enjoy the refreshing, flavoursome dishes that are a bit out of the ordinary. Why not try beef bourguignon with horseradish mash potatoes or duck confit with potato fondant? Followed by a tasty dessert, of course. Might we suggest vanilla creme brulee?
Up to 80 of your loved ones can enjoy the delicious food and beverage packages in either the venue’s private function area, across three rooms, or in the relaxed courtyard. This space is perfect for cocktail hour, and is a lovely spot for sipping drinks and enjoying conversation under festoon lighting - not to mention your fur baby is allowed to join in the celebrations in this alfresco area!
What you can expect when working with The Little French Deli & Bistro for your wedding:
- Intimate venue. The Little French Deli & Bistro is a warm, intimate wedding venue with red brick walls, an alfresco dining area complete with festoon lighting, and a private function area for your reception.
- Tailored service. The friendly staff at The Little French Deli offer exceptional service and endeavour to accommodate all their couples’ preferences within their budget.
- Delicious French cuisine. Whether you have discerning taste or not, you’ll be impressed by the delicious, authentic French cuisine on offer at this charming venue. You’ll be able to choose between delectable two or three-course meals, or you might like to opt for a tasty cocktail canape option.
- Beachside ceremony. Situated mere moments from the beach, this venue is the perfect place to retreat to after a warm, seaside ceremony.
Here’s what else you need to know about The Little French Deli & Bistro.
- Wedding packages. The Little French Deli & Bistro offer a number of well-priced food and beverage packages for couples to choose from.
- Dog-friendly courtyard. Animal lovers will be thrilled to know that dogs are welcome in the venue’s courtyard, so you can bring along your beloved fur baby.
- Capacity. The Little French Deli & Bistro is ideally-suited for intimate weddings, and can comfortably accommodate up to 60 seated guests or 80 cocktail-style.
- High tea. In need of a beautiful setting for your hens afternoon tea? The Little French Deli & Bistro is the perfect place to indulge in some delicious high tea treats. Unsurprisingly, the macarons at this venue are incredibly fresh and tasty.