Are you dreaming of a ballroom wedding in Melbourne that’s close to the busy city centre, has an all-inclusive wedding package and a tranquil atmosphere? Welcome to The Langham Melbourne, the grand dame of event luxury. With years of award-winning service, sublime hotel facilities and world-class views of the city skyline, no request is too much for the hospitality team at this 5-star hotel in Southbank.
Based on the Yarra River, The Langham Melbourne has a sensational wedding offering. It includes three unique wedding spaces, an experienced in-house Wedding Coordinator and a catering team with the passion and flair to deliver your ideal reception menu. It’s an all-in-one wedding destination where elegant old-world interiors intertwine with state-of-the-art facilities.
Make your fairytale come true, with a heartfelt ceremony and memorable banquet at The Langham Melbourne. You can pick from a variety of indoor event spaces to suit your desired aesthetic and guest count. Each has desirable attributes, including crystal chandeliers, timeless wall panelling, and Melbourne CBD’s epic panoramic views.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Langham Melbourne wedding:
- The Riverfront Setting. Set in one of Melbourne’s most coveted postcodes, The Langham Melbourne is a luxury hotel wedding venue by the Yarra River. It’s close to the city centre, Flinders Street station and the city airport for international wedding guests.
- The Flexibility. The wedding team at The Langham Melbourne will listen to your specific requirements and tailor every detail around you. The wedding spaces are very versatile and can accommodate many different setups. The chefs can also alter the menu for you.
- The 5-Star Accommodation. The Langham Melbourne has 388 luxury hotel bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, world-class amenities, and Melbourne skyline views. Alternatively, you can book one of ‘The Residences At The Langham’ with kitchenettes and luxe living areas.
Choose from 3 ceremony and reception options at The Langham Melbourne:
- Alto. Raise the roof at your stunning Melbourne wedding in the Alto Room on the hotel’s 25th floor. Its sweeping views of the Melbourne skyline and Yarra River will take your breath away. It’s a formal, resplendent room for up to 140 seated and 200 standing.
- Clarendon. An elegant room with timber panelling, silk upholstered walls and sparkling crystal chandeliers. It can even be divided into three sections, giving you the ultimate flexibility when it comes to planning your wedding. It fits 260 seated and 400 standing.
- Yarra Rooms. A spacious classical room with lots of natural light, excellent views and free-flowing interconnecting space. It’s a perfect reception area for up to 70 guests.
What The Langham Melbourne wedding spaces are like:
- Ceremony, reception and hotel accommodation in one place
- Experienced in-house Wedding Coordinator
- Beautiful panoramic views of the city skyline and Yarra River
- Plenty of natural light through large windows
- The maximum capacity is 260 seated guests
- Versatile retractable walls to alter the capacity
- Grand yet neutral interiors to suit all styles
Here’s what else you need to know about Langham Melbourne weddings:
- Delicious award-winning cuisine prepared in-house
- Exquisite ‘Residences at The Langham’ for bridal preparations
- A 2-minute walk from Flinders Street Station
- A 20-minute drive from the Tullamarine Airport Melbourne
- Exclusive use of your chosen wedding spaces
- Luxury hotel accommodation for you and your guests
- Relaxing Chuan Spa with personalised treatments
- Valet Parking, shuttlebus and limousine service available
What is the hotel accommodation like at The Langham Melbourne?
The Langham Melbourne has 388 luxury ensuite guest bedrooms with luxurious amenities and classic interiors. Every romantic room has an individual design. Expect a peaceful sanctuary overlooking the iconic Melbourne skyline. For ultimate privacy, you can book one of the Residences at The Langham Melbourne. These include separate living and dining areas, a dedicated Butler, spacious ensuite bedrooms and a useful kitchenette.
What are some of the nearby attractions to The Langham Melbourne?
- Melbourne CBD
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Rod Laver Arena
- Crown Casino
- The Block Arcade
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Albert Park
Is The Langham Melbourne a good place for a wedding?
Yes. The Langham Melbourne is a fairytale wedding venue where you can celebrate in 5-star luxury. Surrounded by Melbourne’s busy cultural quarter and beautiful meandering Yarra River, it’s an exceptional setting to host your ceremony, reception and after-party all in one place.