What you’ll love about the Glades Golf Club for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony options. Choose from a range of stunning outdoor ceremony locations at the Glades, surrounded by beautiful gardens, meandering boardwalks, and picturesque waterways. If you’re worried about unpredictable weather, there’s also an indoor ceremony space overlooking the golf course.
- The stunning ballroom reception venue. The elegant pillarless ballroom at the Glades boasts neutral interiors and large glass bi-fold doors that open out to an adjoining terrace. This versatile space can accommodate up to 140 guests in a seated banquet-style setting and is perfect for relaxed wedding receptions.
- Comprehensive wedding packages. The Glades Golf Club offers various all-inclusive reception packages, and they can also customise a bespoke wedding package to suit your specific vision.
“I honestly would not have wanted my wedding anywhere else! The attention to detail and utmost professionalism of Daniela and her team were second to none! If you would like a beautiful location and relaxing morning while everything works seamlessly around you, then this is the venue for you!” - Jovana S.
Highlights of the Glades Golf Club weddings:
- Picturesque setting overlooking a world-class golf course
- Variety of stunning outdoor ceremony locations
- Beautiful ballroom space for wedding receptions
- Customisable wedding packages
- Dedicated in-house wedding coordinator
- Exclusive venue use with only one on-site wedding per day
- Private bridal suite
What’s included in the Glades’ wedding packages?
The classic ‘I Do’ package starts at $120 per person and includes:
- Reception Ballroom hire until 11pm
- Half hour chef’s selection of canapés served pre-reception
- Buffet or a two-course alternate serve menu
- Wedding coordinator, bar and wait staff
- Full table setting including cutlery, glassware, white or black linen table cloths and napkins
- Dressed bridal, cake table and gift table
- Your wedding cake plated per person or on platters
- Six-metre fairy light bridal backdrop and choice of table centrepieces
- Microphone and lectern for speeches
- Wooden dancefloor
- Place card and bonbonniere set up
- Tea and coffee service
Our Wedding Day with The Glades was absolutely amazing, Ella (Wedding and Events Manager) was outstanding questions always answered promptly during the planning stage. Ella went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly for our day, The staff at The Glades were spectacular throughout the whole wedding. The food was excellent and catered for all needs. All of our guests couldn’t fault a thing! I would highly recommend The Glades for your special day!
Curtis & Kayla
12 Feb 2022