If you’re looking for a spectacular seaside wedding venue, you’ve come to the right place. Armed with a rich history and awe-inspiring surroundings, Peterborough House offers couples an unforgettable setting for their big day! With the gorgeous Bay of Islands Coastal Park on your doorstep, several lush walking trails and magical coves nearby, and stylish onsite accommodation, you and your guests will feel swept up in a dream.
Peterborough House boasts several stylish wedding settings, including their spacious, airy entertainment room complete with bar facilities and a lovely concertina window leading out onto the sweeping lawns. Their formal, cosy dining area is also popular if you wish to snuggle up by the fire in the evenings. If you prefer a sunkissed outdoor wedding amidst the fresh, coastal air, the expansive native gardens, pavilions, seating areas, and lawns are perfect! Whether you’re after an elegant sit-down dinner or a casual cocktail party set against the ocean backdrop, Peterborough House has you covered.
“Peterborough House is an amazing place! The accommodation was clean and so comfortable. The gardens were peaceful and beautifully kept. It has the best location and view of the beach across the road, the most amazing food I have ever had, and the best hosts. They made us feel so welcome and treated us like family. We highly recommend Peterborough House!” — Jennifer S.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Peterborough House Victoria:
- Breathtaking setting. Tucked away on the idyllic Great Ocean Road, Peterborough House boasts undeniably romantic, awe-inspiring wedding settings you and your guests will adore. Whether you opt for a sophisticated indoor affair or a vibrant night under the stars, you won’t be disappointed with the stunning seascapes and fresh coastal charm.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. If you want to turn your wedding day into a luxurious beachside retreat, you’ll love Peterborough House’s recently refurbished rooms! With modern style and comfort at the forefront of design, you can rest assured your stay will be a relaxing, rejuvenating experience with plenty of space to stretch out and do your own thing. With the region’s wild yet breathtaking natural wonders outside your window and plenty of fun activities onsite, you and your guests won’t want to leave. There are also rooms with disability access if required.
- Spectacular nearby attractions. Situated in one of the most gorgeous locations in Victoria, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to unique photo opportunities and post-wedding explorations. Lochard George, the 12 Apostles, The Bay of Islands, The Foodies Park, and Port Campbell National Park are just a handful of the amazing sites that await you!
What Peterborough House Victoria weddings are like:
- Breathtaking seaside motel wedding venue
- Exquisite indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Stylish onsite accommodation with disability-friendly rooms
- Spectacular nearby attractions
- Fun activities, including tennis, golf, fishing, and walking trails
- Endless stunning photo opportunities
- Bar facilities
“Peterborough House is an amazing location opposite the beach with great space for large groups to stay at the same time, all with individual en-suites. We loved the herb garden. It’s a beautiful spot with a lot to offer.” — Zoe D.