Set on the edge of Port Melbourne, Waterfront on the Pier is a uniquely breathtaking function that isn’t trying to trick you with the same. This elegant restaurant has a prime location at the end of a pier, with the crystal blue ocean just metres below. Large bay windows face west, giving guests the dreamiest view of the rich reds, yellows, and pinks of a Melbourne sunset.
Melbourne’s Waterfront on the Pier is the ideal location for weddings; the large open plan space allows you to transform the room to your needs, and an onsite bridal suite allows you and your partner to take a moment away from the guests to freshen up. To ensure you’re receiving a bespoke and memorable experience for your special function, Waterfront on the Pier offers an in-house function coordinator who works side by side with you to ensure your dreams are a reality on your wedding day. With an eye for detail and a wealth of experience, their function coordinator will ensure your day is taken care of.
Having catered from many weddings, the Waterfront on the Pier team understand that flexibility is key in creating a memorable wedding day. That’s where their bespoke approach to organising functions comes in. They collaborate with kitchen brigades, front of house teams, and bar staff to ensure you have the right cocktail to the most decadent dessert that your guests will love. As a waterfront venue, seafood is a highlight of their Mediterranean menu.
What you can expect from Waterfront on the Pier for your wedding day in Melbourne:
- An exceptional Mediterranean menu. The Waterfront on the Pier menu is inspired by gourmet Mediterranean cuisine, with a range of seafood options. Dietary requirements can also be catered for.
- Prime Melbourne location. Just a 15-minute drive from the CBD, Waterfront on the Pier has an idyllic oceanside location in Port Melbourne
- Attentive and professional staff. As well at their in-house coordinator, the rest of the Waterfront on the Pier staff will take good care of you and your guests.
What you’ll love about Waterfront on the Pier for your wedding day in Melbourne:
- The flexibility. The large, open space is totally transformational. Whatever arrangement or theme you imagine for your wedding, this space can reflect it.
- The photography options. Set on a gorgeous pier, and with either the city lights or the ocean stretching out behind you, the backdrop of your wedding photos will be outstanding.
- A collaborative experience.Got a special or unique request for your ceremony or reception? Chat to the Waterfront team about it, and they’ll try to accommodate you!
“Waterfront was by far the most flexible venue we looked at. They were happy for us to make the space our own, and tailor food and beverage lists to make the day truly special to us... they even said we could set up a free-standing bell-tent in their reception area because our original wedding dream was to have a big teepee outside! The staff were incredible, the food very tasty, the space elegant, sophisticated and natural Throw in the West-facing windows at sunset and you’ve got yourself the perfect venue.” Kiara G