Boasting four elegant function rooms, Ultima Function Centre is a versatile ceremony and reception venue. The Ultima team believe that weddings should be decadent, which is why they dress the space as if every couple is royalty; think ivory tablecloths, bone china, and draped floral arrangements. You can really have the VIP experience when you choose one of their ballrooms; there are two exquisite ballrooms available.
“Ultima Function Centre catered to our needs. We had 350 guests and all were very happy with the quantity and quality of food that was provided by the function centre. The price was well within our budget.” Lidia D
In the MEC Ballroom, tables fully encircle the glossy dancefloor where you and your partner can share your first dance, your loved ones watching from all sides. Despite being a grand room, the Ultima Function Centre team design the space to create an air of intimacy. Another spectacular area that is perfect for ceremonies is the Glasshouse. Floor-to-ceiling windows bathe the room in natural light, and the place has an open and inviting atmosphere.
Where Ultima Function Centres loves to shine is through their catering. Working with a team of skilled chefs, you’re able to customise your menu to suit your tastes or dietary requirements. Using freshly sourced local ingredients, the catering team pride themselves on incorporating plant-based and vegan-friendly options so that none of your guests has to miss out on their innovative cuisine.
However you envision the space for your wedding, the Ultima Function Centre will efficiently and enthusiastically bring it to life.
What you can expect when you work with Ultima Function Centre Keilor for your wedding day:
- A range of event spaces. You’re spoiled for choice at Ultima Function Centre. They have four grand function spaces; two ballrooms and two intimate rooms. Each room has its own entrance and bridal suite.
- On-site parking. This venue has a large secure carpark on-site, so your guests don’t have to stress about finding a spot on your wedding day.
- Catering for all preferences. The inhouse catering team use only the best locally-sourced ingredients and can cater for any dietary requirement. They offer modern Australian fare as well as Indian and Asian menus.
What you’ll love about working with Ultima Function Centre Keilor for your wedding day:
- Their dedicated staff. To ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch, Ultima Function Centre has a dedicated venue team. They are on-call for any last-minute questions and will take care of you and your guests throughout the day.
- The VIP treatment. From the moment you book your wedding in, you’ll be privy to exemplary VIP treatment from the Ultima team.
- The grandeur. No other wedding venues in Keilor offer the same luxury that you will find the rooms at Ultima Function Centre. Chandeliers hang from the ceiling, and touches of silver and gold adorn the tables.
Does Ultima Function Centre have an area for couples to get ready?
Each of the four rooms has a bridal suite where couples can prepare before their ceremony, or retire to for touch-ups during the reception.
Are the venues at Ultima Function Centre wheelchair-accessible?
There is ramp access at the entrance of the building, as well as dedicated accessible parking spots and bathrooms.
Can I bring my own wedding decorations?
Yes! Each of the rooms is sophisticated as-is, but you are more than welcome to bring your decorations to personalise the space with your wedding vision.is
How late can my wedding at Ultima Function Centre in Keilor go?
Event sessions are in five-hour blocks, but you can request longer sessions at additional charges.
“They really accommodated any last-minute changes that we made. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Such a great experience. Our guests were particularly happy with the service provided at our reception.” Aziza H