Weddings at Jardin Tan usually begin with an outdoor ceremony in the Royal Botanic Gardens, followed by drinks and canapés on the spacious Garden Deck. Guests then make their way into the open-plan dining room at Jardin Tan for a sharing-style reception dinner before the wedding celebrations continue into the night on the dancefloor.
With floor-to-ceiling windows, long banquet tables, and contemporary open-plan interiors, the main dining space at Jardin Tan is a popular choice for wedding receptions at the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne. For larger wedding receptions, you have the option to open up the main dining area to the adjoining Botanic Room.
You might choose to draw inspiration from the lush surroundings of the Royal Botanic Gardens and adorn the open-plan dining space with beautiful native florals. No matter what your vision is, the experienced Vue Events team at Jardin Tan Melbourne will work with you to transform this versatile venue into a stunning reception space.
Following a seasonal farm-to-table philosophy, the chefs at Jardin Tan create innovative Vietnamese fusion menus that showcase the freshest organic and biodynamic produce grown on-site at their very own kitchen garden. Wedding menus can be customised to suit personal tastes and will vary depending on seasonal availability at the kitchen garden.
“The best venue ever. The team at Jardin Tan were fantastic. They took care of all of us as if we were family. The food was fantastic and the venue decor was perfect. All our guests had a great time.” - Joe S
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Jardin Tan Melbourne wedding:
- The location. Surrounded by the lush greenery of Melbourne’s famous Royal Botanic Gardens, it doesn’t get much better than Jardin Tan when it comes to inner-city wedding locations. And because the venue sits on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD, there are plenty of hotel and transportation options for your wedding guests.
- The food. With an expert team of chefs working behind the scenes to create innovative seasonal Vietnamese fusion menus, there’s little surprise that weddings at Jardin Tan Melbourne are all about the food. Your guests will be blown away by beautiful dishes bursting with bold Southeast Asian flavours.
- The versatile event spaces. Jardin Tan’s contemporary and flexible event spaces range from the intimate Glasshouse to the spacious Botanic Room. The main dining room can be extended out depending on guest numbers and layout, creating a versatile open-plan reception venue that can be customised to suit your vision.
Choose from 3 venue options at Jardin Tan Melbourne:
- The Glasshouse. Tropical palms and lush foliage surround this intimate event space, while floor-to-ceiling windows fill the room with natural light. The Glasshouse at Jardin Tan is perfect for cocktail-style celebrations and small wedding ceremonies.
- Jardin Tan Entire Venue Hire. The main dining room's modern interiors blend effortlessly with its natural surroundings, making it a popular choice for wedding receptions at Jardin Tan. This space features elegant long tables and is ideal for sharing-style banquet dinners.
- Jardin Tan Entire Venue & Botanic Room. For larger wedding receptions at Jardin Tan, there is the option to open up the main dining room to the adjoining Botanic Room. This creates an open-plan events space that can be tailored to suit your style and guest numbers.
What Jardin Tan Melbourne weddings are like:
- Located in the iconic Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Three flexible, contemporary event spaces to choose from
- Experienced Vue Events team
- Seasonal food menus with vibrant Vietnamese fusion flavours
- Two beverage packages to choose from with the option to add cocktails
- Exclusive venue hire available
- Prime Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
What’s the food like at Jardin Tan weddings?
The innovative food menus at Jardin Tan change with the seasons and showcase vibrant Southeast Asian flavours with a modern twist. Inspired by Jardin Tan’s farm-to-table philosophy, expert chefs create beautiful dishes using organic produce that is grown on-site at the Botanic Gardens Melbourne.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Jardin Tan Melbourne?
- Punting on the Lake
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Yarra River
- Olympic Park
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Melbourne laneways
Are there any hotels near Jardin Tan Melbourne for wedding guests?
Close to Melbourne’s CBD, there are plenty of hotels near Jardin Tan:
- The Langham Melbourne, rooms starting from $225 per night
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne, rooms starting from $180 per night
- Royce Hotel, rooms starting from $160 per night
- Saint Domain Serviced Apartments, rooms starting from $170 per night
- Seasons Botanic Gardens, rooms starting from $139 per night
“Amazing atmosphere, service, and food. We had our wedding here and are back on our anniversary - returning to Jardin Tan each year has become a tradition. The staff are always attentive with a laidback mood - you’ll feel at home and the seasonal menu with seasonal produce is something to aspire to.” - Alannah T