Nestled amid beautiful old pine trees and sprawling manicured lawns, Pinehill at Glenelg offers a gorgeous setting for your Adelaide wedding. Whether you’re planning a relaxed cocktail reception or a seated three-course affair, Weddings at Pinehill’s dedicated events team will ensure your vision comes to life effortlessly.
“What can I say... Weddings at Pinehill is a brilliant reception venue! Lynn, the events manager, is worth her weight in gold! Highly organised, and everything ran so smoothly. Great venue, wonderful food, excellent staff. And the inclusions with the reception package take the stress out of some planning! Highly recommend. We had the best day ever!” - Cassie C.
Top 3 things you’ll love about Weddings at Pinehill:
- The elegant dining room. Pinehill’s stunning dining room seamlessly combines modern style and traditional elegance, offering the perfect setting for relaxed wedding receptions in Glenelg. This versatile space can be styled beautifully to suit any wedding theme, catering for up to 180 seated guests or 300 standing.
- The picturesque ceremony locations. There are multiple locations to choose from for your ceremony at Pinehill, each as impressive as the next. You might like to say your vows on the Eastern Balcony overlooking the 18th fairway or on the manicured grounds amidst beautiful 100-year-old pine trees.
- The exceptional service. Pinehill are renowned for their attentive and personalised service, thanks to the dedication of the golf club’s experienced events manager, Lynn. The in-house events team will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding experience at Pinehill is completely seamless and stress-free.
Highlights of Weddings at Pinehill:
- Modern and elegant dining room for relaxed receptions
- Picturesque outdoor ceremony locations
- Endless photo opportunities
- Dedicated events team to help coordinate your wedding
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Conveniently located just 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD
What does a wedding at Pinehill cost?
Weddings at Pinehill’s seated wedding packages range in price from $130 per person to $179 per person, depending on the time of year and style of package.
Is there any accommodation nearby for wedding guests?
There are plenty of hotels close to Glenelg and Pinehill have partnered with some of the best to give couples and guests access to special rates. These include:
- The Oval Hotel
- The Mayfair Hotel
- Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel
"This place deserves more than 100/100 because it was THE BEST VENUE EVER!!! We've been to wedding all over the place and NOTHING compares to this! Ok, it was out wedding but still, everything about the venue was amazing. The food, the venue, the staff, the drinks. Everything! For those getting married in the future, go and visit this place, speak to Lynn, you'll forget everywhere else you looked at, trust us!!" - Cameron