At Robin Events we offer two packages:
Package 1: On the day coordination
We start the event on the day coordination 2 months out from the event. This package typically includes 25 hours of meetings, finalising details, making a timeline, confirming vendors, run sheet development and much more.
Enabling you to sit back, enjoy your event on the day and whilst being proud of the time you spent time planning it all. My team and I will be there to ease your mind and make sure the day goes smoothly.
- Final meeting before the day of your event to go over the details such as floor plan and set-up.
- Developing of a timeline (based on your needs).
- Confirm all vendors a week before the event to ensure they know where to be and when.
- Keep a list of all vendor contact details in case of emergencies.
- Exchange contact details with your vendors so you are not disturbed on the day.
- Attend and direct rehearsal (if applicable) ensuring everyone knows what they need to do and when.
- Transport items (guest book, programs, vendor payments, etc.) - if applicable.
- Arrive on the event day to help set up the venue and stay till the end.
- Provide wedding day emergency kit (includes sewing kit, glue gun, safety pins…and MUCH more).
- Coordinate key people ensuring things run smoothly.
- Direct guests through the event.
- Ensure everything run on time for the event.
- Be your point of contact during the day to coordinate with the vendors and suppliers are kept informed.
- Help pack up items to be taken home such as gifts, cake topper, extra favours, centrepieces, marriage license so nobody has to worry about gathering these items.
- Handle other typical items involved in event – depending on the event you are hiring us for
Package 2: Plan, Style, Coordinate
This package is for the companies or individuals who need help planning their special event.
We pride ourselves in putting your entire event together. We plan, style, and execute everything related to your event from start to finish.
The result: an exceptional and stress-free event!!
- Everything from The Day of Coordination plus…
- Provide up to 12 hours of face to face (Zoom/FaceTime included) wedding planning meetings with you or your vendors.
- Unlimited email and phone calls.
- Basic budget preparation.
- Selection of vendors that fit both your budget and style.
- Arrange appointments with vendors and provide lists of questions to ask the vendors to make sure no details are missed.
- Review and negotiate all contracts.
- Provide etiquette advice.
- Provide itineraries and timelines to keep you on track with your event
- We will stay in contact with you to make sure you are staying on track with the timelines and getting done what needs to be done when it needs to be done.
- Coordinate payments to all vendors.
- Up to 12 hours on the wedding day, including two assistants on the day of your event.