If you’re looking to add a touch of romance to your Melbourne wedding, then a customised love song will undoubtedly do the trick. This is where Bespoke Wedding Songs comes into the picture. Helmed by Laurie, a multi-instrumentalist music producer and professional songwriter with 15+ years of experience, Bespoke Wedding Songs offers unique, personalised love songs.
So, how does it work? After mapping out your love story with Laurie, this talented songwriter will write and produce a demo for you to listen to. Once received, you’ll be able to suggest adjustments to the lyrics and sound to ensure the song is what you’d envisioned. After making any edits, Laurie will build the entire composition of the song, featuring heavenly layers of instruments and vocals.
At the end of the fun process, you’ll have a radio-quality, custom love song to play at your wedding, making a perfect and original first dance track.
"From the very start, it was just so easy working with you. You made us feel so comfortable sharing our story. It was so gorgeous re-living all our memories and then hearing them in such an amazing song! When we played it at the wedding, there were tears — lots of tears!" — Katie
What you'll love about working with Bespoke Wedding Songs for your Melbourne wedding:
- Personalised, professional love song. Laurie is passionate about writing music, even more so when it's to help celebrate the love of others. Of this, Laurie says, "I am so privileged to be able to use my musical abilities to connect with incredible couples and create something magical together."
- Experienced songwriter. Laurie has an impressive 15+ years of songwriting experience under his belt and has studied with Grammy-winning producers and songwriters. To this day, Laurie aims to continuously hone his craft and produce moving, beautiful music.
Highlights of Bespoke Wedding Songs:
- Heartwarming, custom song based on your wishes
- Song will be professionally mixed and mastered
- Can write songs to suit many music genres
- Decide what kind of vocalist you want
- Your unique song can be put on Spotify
"Planning a wedding — there are fun bits, and there's a lot of not fun bits. But this was such a breath of fresh air in amongst all the planning, and we really looked forward to having these moments where we could have the consultations with Laurie. When we first played our song, we couldn't believe how incredible it was — we were dancing around the room with it on repeat for ages!" — Pearce