Learn2Dance are a premium Ballroom and Latin American dance studio offering couples throughout Brisbane spectacular dance lessons in preparation for their wedding day. They boast 75+ years of combined experience within the dance industry, internationally awarded instructors with impressive, refined technique, a fun, professional environment, and multiple dance styles to explore.
If you want to feel confident, graceful, and connected with your partner throughout your magical first dance, you’ll love what Learn2Dance has to offer. Whether you’re a natural Fred Astaire or are entirely new to the art of dance, Learn2Dance’s internationally recognised instructors will provide you with everything you need for a truly memorable wedding experience. From simple steps that are easy to follow to magnificent performances set to your favourite tunes, Learn2Dance offers something for every skill level.
Learn2Dance will work closely with you to choreograph a beautiful dance routine — whether your first dance, a family group dance, or a full flash mob — ensuring that the steps, style, and music perfectly reflect your personalities. With comprehensive packages, relaxed, patient instructors, and a luxurious, purpose-built studio, you won’t have to worry about a thing!
“My wife and I recently had wedding dance lessons from Learn2Dance. If you are looking for a kind and conscientious teacher for your upcoming first dance, look no further. From the get-go, Natalie was super easy to deal with. She came up with a personalised routine for our chosen song. The movements she chose really suited the flow of the song. She didn't push us at all but worked within our capabilities to create something amazing. We never felt rushed, pushed through, or less than at any point, even though we both have two left feet and Natalie is a champion dancer. She is very patient. This is a happy memory we will now have forever! I would definitely recommend the Learn2Dance studio.” — Sam T.
What you’ll love about working with Learn2Dance for your Brisbane wedding:
- Friendly, professional instructors. At Learn2Dance, you can rest assured knowing you’re in good, highly experienced hands. With a strong background in the art of dance, Learn2Dance’s internationally awarded instructors know how to communicate steps and gently guide you through the entire process. Learn2Dance strive to deliver unforgettable routines and help you feel the rhythm and connection with your partner as you move together.
- Several fantastic styles of dance. Whether you’d like to recreate your favourite movie wedding dance, stick to the basics, or try something a little out of your comfort zone, Learn2Dance are more than happy to accommodate. They are well-versed in several dance styles, including the Waltz, Tango, Cha-Cha, Salsa, Jive, Samba, and more, and are excited to pass on their expertise.
- Beautiful, personalised experience. Your wedding dances — your first dance, in particular — are incredibly personal, precious moments you wish could last forever. Learn2Dance understands how unique every couple is and strives to perfectly represent their style and personalities in a fun, fresh, vibrant manner. With your choice of music and their expert guidance, you can expect nothing less than a stunning, memorable wedding dance experience.
What packages does Learn2Dance Brisbane offer couples?
Learn2Dance offers various wedding dance packages, depending on your needs and requirements. Here are some examples of what’s included:
Short & Sweet Package
- 1 x 45-minute private lesson
- 6 x 45-minute private lessons
- One-of-a-kind choreography for one special dance of your choice, including:
- Basic moves
- More advanced spins, turns, and dips
The Ultimate — Story Book Wedding Dance Package
- 10x 45-minute private lessons
- One-of-a-kind choreography for one special dance of your choice
Highlights of working with Learn2Dance Brisbane:
- Premium Ballroom and Latin American dance studio
- Comprehensive wedding dance packages
- 75+ years of experience
- Highly experienced, friendly, internationally awarded instructors
- Fun, relaxed, comfortable environment
- Fully air-conditioned, purpose-built studio
“My husband and I started with Learn2Dance just before our wedding, doing a beginners course and having private wedding dance lessons. We have been going back every week since and find everybody there to be passionate about dance and knowledgeable too. So glad we found them when we did, such a fun, enjoyable part of the week.” — Ceejay M.
Natalie started her dancing at an early age in Sydney.
With her husband, Richard, they moved to the UK to improve and to learn from the world’s best.
After being in the UK for nearly 4 years, Natalie then moved to Hong Kong and lived there for over 8 years. During this time, they travelled around the world competiting and demonstrating to a very high level.
Natalie now lives in Brisbane and runs Learn2Dance, inspiring all levels of students to reach their potential goals.
Mrs Natalie Perry