Situated in Melbourne’s stunning Dandenong Ranges, Moon Honey is an all-in-one wedding photography and videography service that captures candid, tender moments in high resolution.
Whether they're shooting the exchanging of vows, tender kisses in front of a sunset or making the bridal party laugh for a group photo, highly experienced photographers, James and Dana, are professional and put their clients at ease. In fact, many who’ve worked with the pair have commented that the duo makes themselves “invisible” while still providing helpful guidance, fitting in like part of the family.
Moon Honey offers couples numerous, flexible wedding packages, all of which are all-inclusive - which means this talented pair will capture your entire wedding. From sentimental ‘getting ready’ shots to the first kiss and the newlywed send-off, Dana and James won’t miss a moment - they’re there for the whole day, so you can remember every magical moment. When all is said and done, you can expect beautiful, high-quality wedding photos that tell a romantic story.
"Words cannot describe how much of an incredible experience you made our wedding day ... I'm so grateful to have had you to capture it all and create beautiful photos and imagery that we all will cherish forever and that future generations of everyone involved will also cherish. The photos you have sent through are beautiful! Belinda looks so radiant and gorgeous! We're over the moon with the result." - Mark Iacobaccio
What makes Moon Honey an ideal choice for your Melbourne wedding:
- They're story-focused. Moon Honey believes the key to powerful images is the story they tell, including what they say about the people in them and their relationships. Dana and James' storytelling is central in their approach - they want you to be able to relive and appreciate your wedding for years to come.
- Passion. Dana and James absolutely adore weddings and will share your passion and excitement. “Producing videos and photographs for weddings is some of the most rewarding work we do. It’s about capturing a feeling. Those feelings are precious, and we work to make them accessible for a lifetime.”
- Candid, relaxed photos. While we love a good ol’ staged family photo, you don’t necessarily want all your wedding photos to look structured - this is where Moon Honey comes in. Dana and James will capture relaxed, candid photos so you can remember the intimate, emotional moments where you felt most happy.
- Quality work. Moon Honey has an impressive track record, with the pair telling Easy Weddings that couples cry happy tears when they see their wedding videos. “It's the quality of the work that our clients mostly tell us about. We often screen our videos in person with our clients for the first viewing - we consider it a failure if they don’t cry at least a little, which so far has never happened!”
Here’s what else you need to know about Moon Honey:
- All-inclusive. Moon Honey’s all-inclusive packages mean they are there for your entire wedding, capturing everything from the vows to the farewell sparklers.
- Social media images. Dana and James know you’ll be excitedly waiting for your first few images so you can share them with your friends and family on social media. This is why they’ll give you 10 edited photos within 48 hours of your wedding - a sneak peek if you will.
- High-quality live streaming. Share your wedding day with loved ones who cannot attend the event due to the current restrictions.
How would you describe yourself and your photography style?
Moon Honey’s James & Dana are efficient, relaxed, discreet, flexible, comforting and sincere, while their photography style is best described as warm. “We enjoy coating our images in honey-glazed tones to bring out the warmth of your day, we love capturing raw emotions and real moments.”