Situated in the leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Agila Photography, a lifestyle and wedding photography business, stands out as a top-notch option - particularly for those who want to watch their wedding budget. Affordable and well-priced, Agila Photography’s offers their superb services at very reasonable prices without compromising quality.
Indeed, owner Minnie is an experienced professional photographer and uses her impressive skills to masterfully capture gorgeous images of beautiful calibre. With Minnie, you can expect warm, candid wedding photos that detail the genuine, authentic interactions throughout your wedding day. Lest we forget to mention, she’s particularly adept at capturing the meaningful bond between couples.
“I would love to capture your natural moods, the emotions displayed by your eyes, the sense of delight ... I wish to grab the freedom expressed in the way you laugh, the warmth that you radiate, even the vivacity – if not the gentle quietness – that you exude, and perhaps the shyness that simply shows.” Minnie, Owner
What you'll love about working with Agila Photography for your Yarra Valley wedding:
- The focus on natural emotion. Minnie focuses her attention on capturing beautiful candid moments over posed shots. Of this, she says, “I will not attempt to create what is not real. No rigid staging or stiff poses, but fun-filled moments to bring out the most positive moods.”
- Diverse, wide-ranging portfolio. From product and family photography to travel and portrait work, Minnie certainly is experienced in all types of photography. This makes her particularly flexible and adaptable in her approach, and able to adjust to your specific needs and requirements.
Highlights of Agila Photography:
- Experienced in all types of photography
- Affordable photography prices
- Candid, natural photography style
- Services all across Melbourne and SE Asia
- Inclusive of as many significant people to both bride and groom