Daniel Tang - operating under the business name Daniel Tang Image - focuses on capturing the little details of the day and all the heart and warmth. After all, the details and emotion tell the story, not the awkwardly staged shots! As a result, you’ll be able to look back on your photos in the years ahead and remember all the fun you had. Like when you finally did your first dance medley. When your maid of honour sheepishly caught the bouquet. And the look on your partner’s face as they saw you walk down the aisle - priceless!
What you can expect when working with Daniel Tang Image for your wedding:
- Award-winning photographer. Daniel Tang has won numerous international awards for his dreamy wedding photos, including Silver in WPPI 2018 second half Pre-Wedding category.
- Gorgeous wedding photos. As a renowned wedding photographer, you can expect beautiful, unique, and emotional photos from this incredible talent.
- Little details and emotion. Trust us, you’re going to want to remember the smaller details when you look back on your wedding. After all, you did not craft your centrepieces only to have no visual memory of them! As for emotion? Daniel specialises in capturing candid moments filled with happiness and love.
- Easygoing photographer. Relaxed and easygoing, Daniel has a laidback manner that puts all his couples at ease - definitely something you want in a photographer. His happy-go-lucky nature also means your couples photoshoot will be a breeze.
- High-quality equipment. Expect a premium camera and equipment to be used at your wedding - only the best of the best for Daniel’s couples.
Here’s what else you need to know about Daniel Tang Image.
- Range of packages. Daniel has wedding packages to suit all budgets and preferences.
- Incredible wedding videography. You’d be wise to invest in a highlight reel from Daniel Tang. This incredible photographer and filmmaker will produce a gorgeous wedding video that will inevitably make you happy cry when you watch it on your anniversary each year.
- Sydney and Wollongong. Situated in NSW, Daniel brings his quality equipment and can-do attitude along to wedding venues in Sydney and Wollongong, where he is based.