With over six years of experience photographing Sydney weddings, the team at Alexander Choi Photography is incredibly passionate about capturing the natural and candid moments that you will remember forever. They use professional photography equipment to produce crisp and stunning images, fine art photo albums, and high-quality prints.
A.C. Photography will take the stress out of your wedding planning with their impressive range of affordable wedding packages. Offering truly personalised service, they can tailor a bespoke package to suit your needs and will work closely with you to ensure your wedding photographs perfectly capture your unique love story.
If you’re not overly confident being in front of a camera and feeling nervous about your wedding day, the team at A.C. Photography will make you feel at ease with their relaxed approach and easygoing personalities. They also offer pre-wedding and engagement photoshoot packages so you can have a practice run before the big day.
"Alexander was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was very helpful and responded to all my queries quickly. On the day of the wedding both him and his colleague Albert were professional and friendly and made sure that everyone felt comfortable and had a great time. It did rain on our wedding day (thanks to our friend the La Nina), but because of Alex's quick thinking we were able to make the most of the situation and get some amazing shots in the rain! Would highly recommend A.C Photography to all interested couples :)" - Amy S.
A.C. Photography’s wedding packages (from $2180) :
- Wedding Package 1 - This package includes eight hours of photography coverage, one photographer, an unlimited amount of photos supplied in JPEG format on a USB, one 12”x18” framed print and one 16”x24” framed print.
- Wedding Package 2 - This package includes 12 hours of photography coverage, two photographers, an unlimited amount of photos supplied in JPEG format on a USB, one 16”x24” framed print, a high-quality 4”x6” glass photo block, and one 11”x14” wedding album.
- Wedding Package 3 - This full-day package includes photography coverage of your wedding from start to finish, two photographers, an unlimited amount of photos supplied in JPEG format on a USB, one 16”x24” framed print, high-quality 4"x6" and 8”x12” glass photo block, and one 11”x14” wedding album.
What you’ll love about working with Alexander Choi Photography for your wedding:
- Talented photographers. With over six years of experience shooting weddings across Sydney, A.C. Photography’s professional photographers use a documentary-style approach to capture beautiful, timeless, and candid wedding photos.
- Exceptional service. The team at Alexander Choi Photography pride themselves on providing a personalised experience for each couple they work with. They will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding photos perfectly capture your unique love story.
- High-quality images and prints. All of Alexander Choi Photography’s photos and prints are colour corrected using professional colour management systems. They also use a high-quality Adobe RGB print lab for processing photographic prints, meaning that your wedding prints and albums come out looking vibrant and crisp.
How would you describe your photography style?
Alexander describes his photographic style as natural, candid, and elegant. He uses a documentary-style approach to capture the unscripted and heartfelt moments of weddings.
What areas of NSW do you service?
Alexander Choi Photography covers Sydney, Liverpool, Canterbury and surrounding areas.
Are your packages customisable?
Absolutely! If you have specific requirements for your wedding photography and package inclusions, Alexander will happily tailor a bespoke package for you.
“Alex was friendly, communicative, and interested in knowing us and the photo styles that we were after. His photos captured the mood and intimate moments of the day, and looking at the photos brings smiles to our faces. He worked with our budget and delivered the photos on time.” - Jason S.