Mill and The Sea — Photography By Chantelle Seaman — is a professional wedding photographer servicing Queensland's Rockhampton, Bundaberg, and Hervey Bay areas. She boasts exquisite, emotive imagery, natural, earthy tones, and stunning plays with light. For truly breathtaking wedding captures, you can't look past Chantelle!
On the hunt for vibrant, heartfelt wedding photos? If so, you'll love working with Chantelle of Mill and The Sea. Chantelle boasts a gorgeous natural style of photography, working predominantly with warm, earthy hues and candid poses. She is all about visually retelling your love story in an authentic, meaningful light. You can really feel the love and heart behind each of Chantelle's pieces.
"Chantelle captured both our engagement and wedding day so beautifully, creating special memories we will cherish forever. We were so blown away by her attention to detail and the way she captured not only us but our bridal party, families and guests throughout the entire day and evening. Chantelle's service goes above and beyond, and we would highly recommend her talent to anyone looking for something extra special. We honestly can't thank her enough for the effort she went to give us something so amazing, capturing all of those unforgettable moments in a way that was unique to us." — Amy M.
What you'll love about working with Mill and The Sea for your Queensland wedding:
- Breathtaking wedding photos. From golden hour portraits to magical action shots on the dancefloor — Chantelle can do it all. She offers a heartfelt, emotive style, crisp quality, and exquisite warm tones.
- Natural, candid style. Chantelle strives to capture you in your most authentic light. While she aims for candid images, she will offer gentle guidance around natural poses.
- Warm, adventurous spirit. From ambient urban settings to spectacular mountainsides, Chantelle is up for anything! She boasts a lovely, bubbly personality and excellent attention to detail.
Highlights of working with Mill and The Sea Queensland:
- Professional, artistic wedding photographer
- Gorgeous, natural imagery
- Stunning landscapes
- Fine attention to detail
- Creative plays with natural light
- Earthy colour palette
"Chantelle was our wedding photographer four years ago, and we highly recommend her to all family and friends. She captured our day perfectly and was amazing to work with in the lead-up to and on our special day." — Jess W.
Hi there! I'm so glad you found me!
I am a passionate wedding and portrait photographer based in Rockhampton, QLD. I have been photographing professionally for 12 years. I was originally drawn to wedding photography after starting out as a second shooter. After experiencing a number of weddings, I just knew it was something I wanted to do for my own business whilst providing a fun and relaxed day for my wedding couples. I can't wait to chat with you! Chantelle x