Founded in 2010 by the oh-so-talented, Kitty Chan, Choc & Spice is a professional wedding photography and videography company. This exceptional business has two versatile and experienced photographers on-staff, each able to offer couples absolutely breathtaking, unique, and stunning wedding photos.
So what makes Choc & Spice wedding photos so dreamy? Well, for starters, they’re incredibly natural and showcase real moments in time. With a focus on capturing candid moments, Choc & Spice have a friendly approach and aim to put their couples at ease in order to capture natural connections and relaxed interactions. You’ll love their warm manner and gentle guidance.
In addition to exquisite photography, this creative team offers terrific videography services, including drone footage. Whether you’re after breathtaking aerial footage or not, the team will film your wedding day in its entirety, ensuring to capture all the moments you’d rather not forget - yes, even when you blush at your father-in-law’s speech! After your wedding day, the team will head to their studio to edit an incredible highlight reel that best immortalises your fairytale wedding.
“We take beautiful, timeless and natural photographs that capture real emotions & important moments of the day.” Kitty Chan, Founder and lead photographer
What you can expect when working with Choc & Spice for your wedding:
- Experienced photographer. Both of the wedding photographers at Choc & Spice are talented, highly experienced, and very good at what they do. So you don’t need to worry, this is certainly not their first day on the job! This duo knows the drill: they're prepared, in the right spot at the right time, and know a thing or two about editing photos.
- Professional and reliable. These two are professional wedding photographers, and act accordingly. They’re punctual, reliable, and are friendly with wedding guests - this helps your relatives relax behind the camera and have a laugh.
- Beautiful photos. You’ll be delighted when you receive your wedding photos. Not just because they’re yours and you’ve been waiting for what feels like a hundred years (but maybe only a few weeks in real time!) but because Choc & Spice deliver exceptionally beautiful photos. They’ll even exceed your expectations!
- Friendly manner. The talented team behind Choc & Spice are warm, friendly, and funny, too. Taking your couple photos post-ceremony will be easy with these two - they’ll be making you laugh, helping you find your footing, and encouraging you.
- High-resolution images. Your wedding photos will all have been retouched and edited by the time you receive them. They’ll be high-resolution, too, so you can get them printed straight away (which we know you’re dying to do - did someone say scrapbooking?)
Here’s what else you need to know about Choc & Spice.
- Nationwide. Choc & Spice are based in Sydney, NSW, but this team love travelling, so they fly around Australia to capture couples on their wedding day. So if you’re planning on eloping to Cairns or getting hitched in Tassie, this team will happily meet you there.
- Drone. Fancy some aerial footage of your wedding party or gorgeous venue? Choc & Spice can use their state-of-the-art drone to capture some seriously unique and stunning shots from above, you need only ask.
- Photo album. If you’d like, Choc & Spice can arrange a 10x10 inch Queensberry wedding photo album for you. It’s chic, elegant, and will look brilliant on your coffee table! Go on, spoil yourself!
- Engagement shoot. Why not get to know the Choc & Spice team before they shoot your wedding? This way you’ll get to know the people behind the lens and feel comfortable behind the camera - well, at the very least get used to being behind the camera. Plus, you’ll have some dreamy photographs to use to announce your engagement on social media.
- Second shooter. You might only need one shooter at your wedding, depending on your needs, but you’re certainly welcome to book a second photographer! This way you can capture more of your wedding - for example, while one shooter is capturing the couples shoot, the other can snap guests during cocktail hour.
- Videography. Choc & Spice doesn’t just photograph weddings, they film them, too! So if you’d like to capture your wedding on film, this team can make it happen!
Packages start fro $2800. Please get in touch to find out more.