Scott Adams Photography focuses on a providing a very personal, intimate and supportive service with a candid, natural style of photography & videography.
Their goal is to provide you with not only beautiful images and film, but wonderful memories of support, comfort and care on your day.
Set packages are a little impersonal so Scott Adams Photography pride themselves with carefully tailored packages to suit each couple and each wedding, they are well known for being flexible, supportive and working to suit all budgets and needs.
There is a big focus on providing you not only with the best wedding images and film possible, but also with the wedding of your dreams. Scott Adams Photography believe is just as important to connect with you and enjoy your day as it is capturing the beautiful images and film.
Service and Offerings from Scott Adams Photography
· Professional wedding photography, wedding films & cinematography
· Specialised hybrid photography & videography wedding coverage (see below)
· Drone/aerial images & video (REPL licenced)
· No limit to the quantity of images, delivered in high resolution on USB
· No “editing”, unless requested
· Engagement sessions (a pre wedding session together)
· Last minute weddings
· Elopement packages
· Free ongoing wedding consultation/support
· Instant prints (on the day)
· 2nd photographer/assistant (standard in most tailored packages)
· Raw video (raw recording of your ceremony)
· High quality premium photobooks (albums)
· Premium canvas and framed prints
· Tailored packages to include celebrant, musician, car hire etc.
· Interest free purchase option through Payright
· Flexible payments arrangements
· Free state-wide travel
· Interstate couples support, travel advice and recommendations
Hybrid filming is a very modern style, originally developed in Canada, where a single photographer rapidly switches between capturing wedding images and film, often using multiple cameras and recording equipment simultaneously. This allows for a greatly reduced and affordable option for a beautiful wedding highlight film.
It requires highly skilled photographers with a comprehensive understanding of both photography and filming, along with the knowledge and experience with weddings to know and understand how and when to switch between capturing the beautiful wedding images and switching to over to film at the right times. All without compromise.
While the style to providing professional wedding films with hybrid coverage is different to our standard more common half and full day wedding film coverage, the resulting video can still offer a beautiful loving memory of your wedding day at a greatly reduced price.
For a tailored package, or even just to assist in working out a budget, visit Scott Adams Photography’s website, view the weddings page and you will find an enquire button there. They aim to respond as fast as possible with you, so don’t go far from your email!
The team truly look forward to hearing from you, or maybe catching up for a casual coffee to talk all things weddings. They truly look forward to making your day even better.