If you’re looking for a photographer who will take a curated approach to shoot your wedding day, Peony Lane Studio is the answer. Based in the gorgeous coastal town of Ocean Grove in Victoria, Peony Lane Studio specialises in fine art photography that could easily grace the pages of Vogue and Vanity Fair. Her images are stylised and beautifully posed, evoking a scene of cinematic intimacy.
Rachel Mackenzie is the creative behind Peony Lane Studio. Over her nine years of being a professional photographer, she has worked in wedding, portrait, and fashion photography. Having accrued multiple accreditations and won numerous awards, Rachel is a highly regarded creative who brings her innate curiosity and skill to each wedding she shoots across Geelong and the Great Ocean Road.
What you’ll love about Peony Lane Studio for your Geelong wedding photography:
- Her curated style. Browsing the Peony Lane Studio portfolio, you’ll discover wedding photos shot through a fine art lens. The images feel intimate and high-end.
- An experienced photographer. Rachel has spent years garnering recognition for her work through awards and furthering her skill set and range of disciplines. She has worked in wedding, fashion, and portrait photography.
- She’ll set you at ease. Not everybody feels comfortable or confident in front of the lens, but having spent years working with a range of people (from professional models to the family down the road), she knows how to help people feel at ease.
Highlights of Peony Lane Studio:
- Covers weddings in Ocean Grove, Geelong, Great Ocean Road
- Award-winning photographer
- Fine art photography