Desfura Weddings was born from a love of a variety of mediums and a familiarity with current cultures, trends, and art. As wedding documentarians, they believe in it all; the champagne and whisky morning glory, pre-celebration drinks, to the heartfelt tears of your loved ones during the ceremony and reception speeches! From the moment your wedding party gathers, to witnessing the walk down the aisle, to the packed dancefloor, they catch it all!
“Caitlin & Hayden were the perfect duo for our wedding. They worked seamlessly together to create a comfortable environment to capture the very best pictures and videos of our wedding. Caitlin & Hayden were both extremely professional in their approach and genuinely cared for their work.” Ben S
Feeling anxious about being awkward in front of a camera? There’s no need: Caitlin, Hayden, and their team have personalities that will make you feel like you’ve known them forever! Zoe and Corey round out their team, and together they work to bring your vision to life.
What you’ll love about Desfura Weddings for your wedding photography and videography:
- Tailored wedding packages. They tailor wedding packages to suit your every need, from photography to cinematography. Multiple packages are available from six, eight and ten hours.
- Versatile styles. Desfura Weddings offers two styles of cinematography: 'Short Story' and 'Feature Films'.
- Destination weddings welcomed. Destination wedding packages are available upon request.
Highlights of Desfura Weddings:
- Hybrid photography/cinematography service
- Documentary or cinematic style
- Based on the Mornington Peninsula