Robert Rothko has been singing at weddings since the early age of 12. Originally from Indianapolis, USA, Robert is a world-class vocalist and musician. He studied opera in Vienna and earned a Master's Degree in Vocal Performance from the number-one-ranked vocal school in the United States: The Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. Robert has since worked with Grammy Award-winning producers and writers in Nashville and soon became a regular performer on the LA music circuit.
“His voice was so beautiful and powerful, making the atmosphere romantic and joyful. We are truly grateful and fortunate to have Robert sing at our wedding.” — Josephine S
Robert employs his extensive training, versatility, and years of experience to meet any request you may have, and is passionate about delivering the perfect entertainment for your wedding day.
What you’ll love about Robert Rothko for your Melbourne wedding:
- He can cover the whole wedding. Robert performs during wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions.
- A master of many different styles. Robert is comfortable playing music in a wide range of styles – from contemporary pop to opera.
- Available with instrumental accompaniment. Robert can be accompanied by piano and/or guitar.
Highlights of Robert Rothko for your Melbourne wedding:
- His impressive repertoire. Robert has an incredible catalogue of songs in his wheelhouse and can learn specific song requests and tailor the music perfectly to your taste.
- Sound system supplied. Robert has his own professional Bose sound system that delivers crystal-clear, high-quality audio.
- An internationally-acclaimed performer. Robert’s talents as a musician are lauded worldwide, and he has trained at several international institutions.
“Robert was professional yet personable. We had a stress free experience dealing with him as he knew exactly what to do on the day. He also does a one on one meeting prior to discuss your requirements, He has his own equipment which made it easy to set up at the venue. He was also prompt with arrival and we did not have to worry whether he was running late. Robert's vocals are smooth and he sings beautifully.” — Sarah C