As a wedding professional, Tony Boyd Music offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.
we are looking for a photographer and a solo artist for our wedding
Musician and a photographer for our wedding.
Tony Boyd Music
If you are located in the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane area, I would be happy to offer advise on booking a live musician, or discuss my own live music options for your special day!
I offer solo or duo ceremony/canape options, and solo, duo, trio or full band reception options. I also have a large network of other professional cover musicians if I am not available for your chosen date, or if you are looking for recommendations for a particular style musician other than myself.
Included in standard 4-5 hour reception package
• PA and Lighting for small/medium size venue
• Cordless mic for speeches and MC
• Assistance with MCing and announcements
• Appropriate background or party music between live sets
• DJing any particular formality music such as entry, cake, garter, bouquet, circle, exit.
• First dance song learnt for live performance, or to track, or just DJ’d
• I am happy to liaise with you, your wedding planner, the venue etc.. on schedule
For ceremonies I am happy to learn songs of your choice for formalities and perform a set of love songs following the ceremony completion.
Please feel free to contact me for a no obligation chat if you would like to discuss options, or even if you are just curently looking for advice.
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.