Thank you for getting in contact.
To answer your question it helps to know a little more about your music taste. The genres that you and your future bride or groom to be is usually a major key in the choices that you make.
For your Bridal Waltz, is there a song that you both agree on that you would call "Our Song" - something that has been a favourite for both of you since you have been together? The Bridal Waltz doesn't always have to be a 'waltz'. It can be a song that you shuffle to around the dance floor for 30 seconds before inviting others bridal party members and guests up to join you.
For cutting the cake - make sure that you also choose something that is meaningful. The song doesn't need to be too long - but long enough for both your photographer and guests to be able to take photos on the momentous occasion.
Some songs for both the waltz and cutting of the cake are listed below - they are from different music genres to accomodate for music appreciation.
*Thousand Years - Christina Perri (From the Twilight Soundtrack)
* Hero - Enrique Iglesias
* At Last Etta James
* Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
* Stand By Me - Ben E. King
* Marry You - Bruno Mars
* Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
* Come Away with Me - Norah Jones
* Grow Old with You - Adam Sandler (From the Wedding Singer Soundtrack)
* Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
* I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
* Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
* Don't stop the Music - Jamie Cullum
* The Only Exception - Paramore
* Eternal Flame - The Bangles
* Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Please feel free to get in contact again, as I would be very happy to assist in being a part of your big day.