Robert Rothko is a world-class vocalist and musician originally from Indianapolis, USA. He studied opera in Vienna and earned a Master's Degree in Vocal Performance from the number-one-ranked vocal school in the United States: The Indiana University Jacobs School of Music. Robert went on to work with Grammy Award-winning producers and writers in Nashville and soon became a regular performer on the LA music circuit.
Robert has been singing in weddings since the early age of 12; he employs his extensive training, versatility, and years of experience to meet any request and deliver the perfect entertainment for your special day.
- Performs during wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions
- Comfortable playing music in a wide range of styles – from contemporary pop to opera
- Accompanied by piano and/or guitar
- Able to learn specific song requests and tailor the music perfectly to your taste
- Professional Bose sound system that delivers crystal-clear, high-quality audio