Kymond & Co is a stunning, Melbourne-based bridal accessories boutique servicing Australia-wide. They boast exquisite jewellery for your entire bridal party, including elegant necklaces, striking earrings, hairpieces, and more! If you want to add some extra glam, class, and style to your wedding look, Kymond & Co's collection is for you! You can also shop from the comforts of your own home.
Looking for the perfect bridal accessories? If so, you’ll adore Kymond & Co’s exquisite collection of jewels. Their designs range from intricate and bold to sweet and minimalistic. Whether you’re after some dainty stone earrings, an elegant, Audrey-style necklace, or a glamorous floral statement piece, Kymond & Co can accommodate! Not only is their collection affordable, but there’s something for everyone — including flower girls, bridesmaids, and mother-of-the-bride. From gorgeous crystal rhinestone detailing to dreamy shell stones, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
What you’ll love about working with Kymond & Co for your wedding:
- Stunning bridal sets. If you want to feel like royalty on your wedding day, instead of picking out one or two pieces, you may opt for a complete bridal set, including earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet — all designed with elegance and style in mind.
- Gorgeous bridesmaid jewellery. If you want to create some harmony between your bridesmaids while allowing them to express their individuality, you may choose one of Kymond & Co’s exquisite bridesmaid sets. Fairytale-inspired earrings, delicate necklaces, and statement bracelets are just a sprinkle of the magic available.
- Elegant hair accessories. Kymond & Co offer a beautiful range of hair accessories, including eye-catching golden hairpins, intricate floral hairpieces, and a few stunning rhinestone pieces!
Highlights of working with Kymond & Co:
- Affordable Melbourne-based bridal accessories boutique
- Beautiful, easy online shop
- Exquisite bridal sets
- Gorgeous bridesmaid sets
- Lovely hair accessories
- Reliable shipping
I'm Stace - your plain Jane wifey and mum. Kymond & Co was an idea I sat on for approx 2 years and after a little nudge and support from family my idea became a reality. My main objective is to make any woman feel amazing with the finishing touch of her jewellery pieces.