Temple and Grace is a trusted Sydney-based jeweller, with many handcrafted, modern and classic men’s and women’s wedding and engagement rings. In fact, they have more than a thousand wedding bands and wedding ring sets to choose from, including some from Australia’s most well-known brands, including PW Beck and Dora Wedding rings. Believe us, choosing your wedding rings will be oh-so-fun!
Newly engaged? This reputable jeweller stocks one of Australia’s finest range of engagement rings, so if you’re on the hunt for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind ring to represent your commitment, Temple and Grace is a fantastic option. This jeweller has an extensive range, but you’re more than welcome to design a stunning, custom ring if you have something in mind.
With many styles, cuts, gemstones, and metals to choose from and master jewel-smiths just waiting to handcraft your dreamy ring, Temple and Grace is an exceptional find if you’re longing to create a bespoke ring. Whether you’re after a yellow gold band with a diamond princess cut or a colourful design with rose gold band, oval-shaped cut and emerald stone - it’s completely up to you - this team can make it happen!
“Just wanted to say thank you again. I was a little speechless when I saw the ring to be honest as it’s another moment it’s all sinking in. Love it and you’ve been fantastic to deal with. I’ll be spreading my experience for sure.”
What you can expect when working with Temple and Grace for your wedding rings:
- Assortment of metals. Temple and Grace uses an assortment of metals in their designs, including platinum, rose gold, white gold, and yellow gold. So whether you’re after a sophisticated white gold band or a classic yellow gold option, there’s something for everyone.
- Variety of styles. Solitaire, channel set, halo, vintage, three stone… this store has them all! Temple and Grace has an extensive range of styles to choose from - you'll love it!
- Range of cuts. There are many options when it comes to diamond and gemstone cuts at Temple and Grace. From gorgeous heart-shaped options to modern pear-shaped stones, you name it and this reputable jeweller stocks it, including oval, solitaire, princess, round… the list goes on!
- Fine craftsmanship. The wedding and engagement rings at Temple and Grace are made to the highest Australian standards, with each ring finely handcrafted with careful attention to detail.
- Many gemstones. Whether you’d always imagined a ruby stone or classic diamond for your engagement ring, there’s a dreamy option for you at Temple and Grace. Designing a custom ring? You can choose between a number of gemstones, including garnet, emerald, sapphire, citrine, and morganite, among others.
- Women’s and men’s rings. Temple and Grace stocks both men’s and women’s wedding rings and bands, with an option for both to be custom-made by an expert jewel-smith.
- Designer brands. Dora wedding rings? Check. PW Beck wedding rings? Yep! Temple and Grace stock a range of designer brands in their store - and their collections are absolutely divine.
- Personalised service. When you order through Temple and Grace or visit their Sydney-based store, you will receive nothing but impressive, personalised customer service. This team of highly experienced professionals are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and always willing to go the extra mile to help their customers.
“My ring arrived today, I’m so thrilled with it, thank you so much!! It’s even better than I expected.”
Here’s what else you need to know about Temple and Grace.
- Jewellery concierge. Temple and Grace have their own jewellery concierge service, so you’re welcome to design some beautiful, bespoke jewellery. Your ring will be handcrafted exactly as you’ve specified, so you can expect your dream wedding or engagement ring by the end of the process.
- Message engraving. All Temple and Grace customers will be able to have a message engraved on their jewellery - and this is complimentary, of course! Might we suggest your wedding date or perhaps a short, sweet sentiment?
- Polish and cleaning. When you purchase a ring from Temple and Grace, you’ll be able to bring in your band for a polish and cleaning whenever you want! Temple and Grace offers a lifetime of complimentary polish and cleaning for all their customers.
- Other jewellery. While they certainly specialise in dreamy wedding and engagement rings, this exceptional jeweller also offers beautiful bracelets, earrings, and necklaces in a variety of styles and colours.
- Free postage. If you’re not based in Sydney, you can certainly order online and have your item delivered! Temple and Grace offer free delivery for all their lovely customers - and it’s speedy delivery, too.
- Remodeling jewellery. If you have an old piece of jewellery you’d like remodelled, the craftsman at Temple and Grace would be more than happy to work with you to breathe new life into your metal, and turn it into something absolutely gorgeous.
Does Temple and Grace adjust the size of rings?
Yes. Temple and Grace offer free size adjustments on their jewellery pieces.
Does Temple and Grace engrave rings?
Yes! If you have purchased your engagement or wedding ring from Temple and Grace they are happy to engrave your choice of words on your ring at no extra cost.
“The wedding ring is simply outstanding. Thank you for the exceptional service all through. I’ll certainly be recommending your store to all my friends.”
“My fiance’s wedding band just arrived in the post and I just wanted to say how beautiful it is and for the price it really is a bargain! Really stunning box and love the design too.”
“Their service is second to none and their jewellery is absolutely stunning. Highly recommend Temple and Grace.”