The Wooden Circle is a passionately owner-operated wedding jewellery business specialising in unique and non-traditional wedding rings. Each creation from TWC is made to order from high-quality, durable materials including FSC-certified wood, gold, and tantalum. Founder and jeweller Joseph Jauregui is passionate about helping you find the perfect rings for your wedding day and beyond.
The Wooden Circle's range of rings (spanning over 200 types!) is constantly evolving with new materials, trends and inspiration. Joseph loves working with couples to bring their vision to life with custom designs. Crafted from hard-to-find and exotic materials, your creation from The Wooden Circle can be as understated or as eye-catching as you like with options to suit all personalities.
What you'll love about working with The Wooden Circle for your wedding:
- Passionately owner-operated business. The Wooden Circle is the brainchild of Joseph Jàuregui, who has spent the last seven years honing his craft, sourcing unique materials, and delivering stunning wedding rings to couples just like you!
- Over 200 different types of rings. Joseph is adept at working with a wide range of materials. Should you need help making a selection, Joseph will be happy to walk you through your options to find a solution to best suit your lifestyle.
- FSC-certified local and exotic wood. All of the wood used by The Wooden Circle is sustainably sourced. Joseph uses "The Bentwood Method" which involves wrapping the wood grain around the circumference of the ring for superior strength and durability.
Highlights of working with The Wooden Circle for your wedding:
- Custom designs
- All rings made to order
- Superior strength and durability
- Backed by glowing reviews
- Shipping Australia-wide and internationally
"Would highly recommend. Joseph was able to help my husband and I recreate the original wedding ring my husband lost. The quality of the ring is very high. Joseph was very accommodating with his knowledge and time to help us make sure we got it just right. Can’t thank him enough!" — Emma M.
I am the owner of The Wooden Circle, I have been running this business for over 7 years. I always find it such an amazing privilege to handcraft a ring for your big day!
If you have any questions at all, please just let me know.