Situated in Echuca, Megan Thomson Designs creates effortlessly chic, stylish wedding stationery for couples across Australia. With a Bachelor of Creative Arts and Diploma of Graphic Design, this talented and experienced designer is the perfect person to design your stationery. Whether you’re after sophisticated invitations, colourful save-the-date cards, or themed menus, this creative professional can make it happen - and the process will be oh-so-easy, too. When you work with Megan, you’ll receive warm, helpful service and gentle guidance, so if you're unsure about what you want? Megan can inspire you and help you find that perfect design. After listening to your preferences and wants, this exceptional designer will do what she does best: create a visual masterpiece that you just love. Trust us, your wedding stationery is in very good hands.
What you can expect when working with Megan Thomson Designs for your wedding stationery:
- Gorgeous stationery. Megan designs some seriously beautiful stationery, no matter which item you order. Her style is versatile, but if you’re after sophisticated, stylish, and fun designs, this graphic designer is a must.
- Extensive range. You can get all the wedding stationery you need from Megan, as she offers an extensive range of services. This includes save-the-date cards, menus, invitations, welcome signs, seating charts, and wedding day cards, among other items. And once you see what Megan can do, you’ll want all your stationery designed by her!
- Experienced designer. As we’ve mentioned, Megan has a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Arts, majoring in graphic design, and a Diploma of Graphic Design - so she knows a thing or two about creating beautiful products! While she has been designing stationery, logos, posters, and more, for all kinds of events over the years, we must admit her wedding stationery is just gorgeous.
- Sleek finish. Foiling, embossed text… whatever finish you want, Megan can make it happen. And if you’re unsure? This professional can offer gentle guidance so you love the final product.
- Custom design. While Megan has some go-to designs and colour schemes, you’re welcome to work with her to create a custom design that fits perfectly within your wedding theme and is reflective of your tastes as a couple.
- Creative freedom. Whether you want white ink on a pink background (Megan’s favourite), elegant lettering, or coloured invitations, you can let your imagination run wild when it comes to your wedding stationery - the sky’s the limit!
Here’s what else you need to know about Megan Thomson Designs.
- Consultation. Your wedding stationery is an exciting part of the wedding planning process - after all, your engagement party invitation and save-the-date cards will likely be the first thing guests receive that reflects your wedding theme, so it's important to make sure you’re happy with your design. This is why Megan offers comprehensive, complimentary consultations - to discuss your wants and needs.
- Great service. Megan is an absolute delight, that much we can say! Working with her to create your wedding stationery will be easy as pie. She can offer guidance, creative inspiration, and answer any questions you may have in a timely manner.
- Other items and events. While Megan specialises in wedding stationery, she can certainly design logos, flyers, posters, you name it, for other special occasions and corporate purposes.
- Shipping Australia-wide. Don’t live in Victoria? No problem. Megan Thomson delivers her dreamy designs all over the country. So whether you live in Broome, Cairns, or otherwise, this professional is happy to ship your items to you.
- Samples. Worried to say yes to your designs before seeing them? Don’t sweat it. Megan can send you a sample version to make sure you’re happy with the final design - after all, it’s your wedding stationery, you’ve got to love it!