bw reporter is a boutique stationery designer that specialises in handmade invitations, menus, signage, and envelopes. Aligning with new trends and timeless classics, you’re able to select from hundreds of designs that can be customised to meet your theme or aesthetic! They offer complimentary drafting, so you can have as many edits as you like to get to the layout you dream of!
“Marie was very prompt when responding to queries, explained everything well, was easily accessible, and flexible in her approach. So thrilled with her work and received so many positive comments on our invitations, save the dates and menu/place cards. Would definitely highly recommend. Also very cost effective!” Elizabeth T
You don’t need to worry about having identical invitations to another couple; bw reporter doesn’t offer an off-the-rack menu. Designs are constantly changing and are personalised to suit each and every couple’s unique tastes and requirements.
The bw reporter team love working closely with couples, and offer prompt and direct communication via phone, email, in-person at their Sydney showroom, or even via text. If you have any questions or concerns, they’re always available to answer them promptly.
What you’ll love about bw reporter for your wedding:
- Complimentary offers. bw reporter offers complimentary personalisation of all your stationary orders with names and addresses, as well as complimentary drafting to ensure every detail is correct.
- Budget-friendly designs. If you are working to a specific budget, bw reporter will offer you the best and latest designs that will fit your budget without affecting the quality of work and materials.
- The prompt turnaround. Completed invitations are sent within 2 - 4 weeks after orders have been placed (depending on the complexity of the design or other special requirements.
Highlights of bw reporter:
- Appointments offered at Sydney showroom
- International shipping available
- Customised and affordable