If you've been tasked with organising a bridal shower or hens party, you're probably scratching your head right about now, wondering what activity would amuse the entire group. It's got to be fun, unique, and - if you're anything like us - it's got to be paired with delicious food and wine (or cocktails, who's fussy?) This is an area where NQ Picnic & Co. really shine.
A picnic styling company, the co-directors behind this company set up spectacular events so you don't have to, masterfully styling the space to look welcoming, gorgeous, and oh-so-chic. It's here that you'll be able to enjoy tasty food, great conversation, and of course, give your friend their last hurrah before married life.
Affordable and customisable, the services of NQ Picnic & Co. can be personalised to suit your specific needs and desired theme, whether it's boho, sophisticated, rustic, or otherwise. Moreover, the hire and styling packages can be customised too, offering you a bespoke experience unlike any other.
"Such an easy process with a stunning outcome! Will definitely look for an excuse for another event. A wonderful, friendly, local business. Thanks again, Natalie & Co." Kelly
What you'll love about working with NQ Picnic & Co. for your wedding:
- The beautiful styling items. NQ Picnic & Co. use beautiful pieces made from recyclable materials for their picnics, including cushions, floral arrangements, rugs, plates, napkins, glasses, signs, and much more.
- Can organise catering. While NQ Picnic & Co. don't cater bridal showers or hens parties themselves, co-owners Sami and Natalie have close connections, including some sensational QLD caterers with a bevy of 5-star ratings.
Highlights of working with NQ Picnic & Co.:
- Range of styling packages
- Well-priced services
- Unique activity for hens or bridal shower
- Can be customised to suit your needs
"Amazing! We had such a stunning picnic setup yesterday; it was just perfect and really set the mood for a beautiful day. The food was absolutely delicious, and the customer service is A+++ highly recommend!" Sophie