Jessica Cagney - Makeup24-7

1 5 5.0 (55 reviews) 
Service Area
Queensland  View Map
Business Hours
7 days a week


For ABIA's Queensland Bridal Makeup artist of the year 2015 competition, Jessica came out with the score of 99.80% as voted by all her brides from 2014-2015. A score to be very proud of =0)

Jessica is now represented by Illuminate Management Agency. Only top Makeup artist in the Industry get accepted into an agency =)

Jessica freelances as a makeup artist/hairdresser & worked for Channel 10 as a freelancer from September 2009 - Feb 2011 as was going overseas.

Jessica has over 18 years experience as a make-up artist (Qualified in 1999) & is a qualified hairdresser with 19 years experience (Qualified in 1998)
Jessica does both airbrushing makeup and conventional makeup & that differs from person to person depending on skin type and personal choice.

Along with a successful freelance business which specialises in Weddings, Beauty, Editorial, Television: Channel 10, SBS, Hey Hey It's Saturday @ Movie World Gold Coast 2011, MTV Music Video Awards 2005, Special Occasions & Formal make-up.

Jessica has taught makeup and hairstyling at privately owned school in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Jessica also does private 1 on 1 makeup and hairstyling lessons.

Jessica worked in London from 2007-2008 & was signed up by a make-up agency. Whilst there, she did make-up for London's biggest dance studio "Pineapple Studio's".

Jessica works mostly in South East Queensland areas of the Gold Coast & Brisbane but will travel to the Sunshine Coast and Tweed for very affordable travel rates. Interstate conditions do apply.



5.0" 55  reviews Review this supplier
9 Dec 2016

Jessica was wonderful. She was very professional and took in suggestions with ease. She was very friendly and made me feel amazing on not only my wedding day but my reception as well. I would definitely recommend Jessica to anyone looking for a wedding or formal make up artist. Thanks Jessica

9 Sep 2016

Loved the makeup!! Did a fantastic job with everyone's makeup & went above and beyond to do hair as well (the hairdresser had gastro so couldn't make it).

26 Aug 2016

I was recommended Jessica and what a superb recommendation it was. Jessica was patient, excepted my change of mind after the make up trail with not a fuss. I looked amazing on my wedding day as did my bridesmaids. A very talented and patient lady xx

20 Aug 2016

Jess was absolutely amazing! Such a lovely person and so easy to get along with. Myself my mum and bridesmaid were blown away with her work we all looked so pretty!

31 Mar 2016

I cannot give a higher recommendation for Jessica as a make-up artist. When I went to see her for a trial I explained that I was 95% sure I would be doing my own make-up on the day. My mind was completely made up about that. I have an interest in make-up and had spent hours watching tutorials and practicing, I had spent a lot of money on products and was in the process of road-testing them each day. I also have very specific tastes and sort of an unusual palette choice for a bride. I explained this all to Jessica and told her I was basically having a trial for fun since she would be doing my bridesmaids and my Mum’s makeup. I’m pretty sure Jessica heard this and thought, “Challenge accepted.” She spent 2.5 hours on my make up trial. As she did my make-up I really got to like her as a person; she has such a beautiful energy to her. I also got to discover that she is just completely passionate about being a make-up artist and this is her vocation. Guests showed up to her house for dinner, and still she persisted, striving to get my vision perfect. She was totally immersed in the process. When the ‘moment of truth’ arrived I was pretty darn surprised at how close to exactly perfect I wanted! I would say it was 90% there and Jessica urged me to make notes about the other 10% to make sure it was exactly what I wanted on the day. The only reason it wasn’t 100% at the trail is because I really don’t have the professional language to explain what I wanted so she was working off quite a vague impression. Jessica was committed 100% to giving me exactly what I wanted and she strived to make it happen. On the day of the wedding she created a beautiful experience with not only her talent but also her attitude. I loved talking about make up with her and eventually I am planning to get a lesson with her to improve my own skills. Thanks for your professionalism and your enthusiasm! You made all the girls feel beautiful. ☺

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Trusted suppliers

Easy Weddings' suppliers have received 170,000+ independant reviews from brides and grooms.

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.