Unveil The Beauty by Aleksandra Pinneri
The difference between the two is;
1. The way it is applied-it’s lightly sprayed on through the use of airbrush gun to give you a lighter feeling but still delivering a full coverage finish as opposed to applying with a brush which helps to stipple into all the nooks and crannies. There is not as much transfer on clothes, hands, peoples faces with airbrush as compared to traditionally applied.
2. The finish- it’s more of a matte finish as opposed to a dewy finish which you can get from a traditional applied foundation. You also see less pores and skin texture with an airbrush as opposed to a more natural looking skin with the hand applied version which can show skin texture more, but this also depends on coverage level.
3. Water resistant- this style can last longer then hand applied depending on the foundation used, mine is a silicone based airbrush fluid that is water resistant helping it to not move around when sweating is an issue.
4. The texture it shows- as it’s applied through an airbrush it’s sprayed on top of your skin, while it feels very relaxing and soothing it can look not as stunning if you have a lot of visible facial hair, acne scarring, visible wrinkles when not smiling or flaky dry skin as it highlights all of these. Hand applied can give you a much better look for these kinds of skins leaving them looking Even and flawless.
5. The price, it’s $10 more for this service as the products and equipment are a lot more expensive and it takes longer to apply to get that flawless perfectly colour matched finish.