If you’re looking for a wedding florist to deliver well-priced, exquisite blooms to your Gold Coast wedding, then Roses Only is the perfect supplier. Not only does this Australia-wide floristry company have a reputation for charging genuinely affordable prices, but they also do so while producing stunning floral arrangements of excellent quality. With over 25 years of experience, our dedicated team of acclaimed floral designers use only the finest quality blooms to create truly memorable wedding florals.
This includes breathtakingly beautiful bouquets, table centrepieces, and suave buttonholes, all of which are available in Roses Only’s pre-set collections. These dreamy collections save couples time, stress, and the need to research complementary colours.
They have six absolutely gorgeous collections to choose from, with a bit of something for everyone. And whether you opt for their chic Cappuccino Collection or colourful Rouge Collection, you’ll receive beautiful wedding flowers that impress all in attendance.
“I’m a returning customer of Roses Only. I absolutely love the quality of the service and the flowers themselves. They last and always arrive perfect and on time! I cannot recommend them more highly.” — Stacaz.
Here’s what you need to know about Roses Only Gold Coast's collections:
Roses Only has six different styles of wedding flowers in various colour schemes, providing something for all wedding themes and tastes. Here’s what you need to know about each:
- Cappuccino Collection. The Cappuccino Collection can best be described as vintage-meets-modern and consists of dreamy, soft pinks, purples, and caramel coloured roses. Ideal for minimalists, it features a mix of naturally blooming roses and reflexed roses.
- Rouge Collection. This modern collection is perfect for fans of colour or true romantics, with deep reds, luscious pinks, and soft blush colour tones peppered throughout.
- Alabaster Collection. The Alabaster Collection is incredibly elegant and is awash with stunning white flowers, lush green foliage, and gum. This style is ideal for couples after classic, tried-and-tested wedding flowers that look beautiful in photos.
- Antique Collection. One for the boho couples! The Antique Collection has a mix of vintage caramel and cream coloured roses, embellished with draping greenery arranged in a classic manner.
- Champagne Collection. Creamy pastel flowers and green foliage work together to create the perfect soft silhouette in the breathtaking Champagne Collection.
- Blanca Collection. This collection pairs elegance and tradition with abstract modern styling, with stunning white reflexed roses magnificently styled amongst lush foliage.
Highlights of Roses Only Gold Coast:
- Premium, healthy, stunning quality flowers
- Beautiful, modern floral arrangements
- 25+ years of floral artistry experience
- Offer bouquets, table centrepieces, buttonholes
- Offers delivery services
- Fantastic prices for quality blooms
3+ things our clients love about working with Roses Only Gold Coast.
- Contemporary design. Wedding flowers are designed with you in mind.
- Professional florists. A handpicked team of qualified florists with a passion for flowers and delivering love.
- Trusted floral delivery. With local Roses Only florist studios across Australia, they have a reputable delivery network.
- Good Communication. Roses Only have a team who specialise in wedding and event flowers. You can rely on them to be there to talk, answer any questions, and provide support at any point of your journey before your wedding day.
“Absolutely stunning quality roses. I’m very happy with the service and fast delivery! I will definitely be ordering through Roses Only again.” — Tara B.