Highly acclaimed couturier Rhonda Hemmingway is a designer with a passion for creating perfectly cut, superbly fitted “made to measure” gowns for Weddings and Evenings.
The Couture Process:
* Make an appointment with designer Rhonda Hemmingway.
* Try on different designs and discuss ideas with her.
* Rhonda will sketch the design and working together will come up with the perfect gown for you
* Once you have decided on the design, your measurements are carefully taken.
* A mock up of the dress is created and fitted to ensure the design and shape is correct.
* After the pattern has been perfected, your dress will be cut and sewn in your chosen material.
* Several fittings will follow ensuring a superb fit and finish.
All Rhonda Hemmingway gowns are made in her Darlinghurst workroom and consultations are free and without any obligation.
Get in touch today to start creating your dream dress.