“Jazmine from Cloth and Confetti is not only super responsive to emails, but makes both customers and industry people alike feel a priority. Her hire items are of super high quality, and some are exclusive to her business. I can’t wait to make magic with her in the future.” The Flower District
What you can expect when working with Cloth and Confetti for your wedding:
- Gorgeous hire items. From table runners and napkins (linen, cotton or velvet? It’s your choice) to cutlery, candle holders and wishing wells, Cloth and Confetti has an extensive range of stylish, sustainable, and beautiful items for hire. So whether you need luxurious linens or sophisticated table decor for your wedding, Cloth and Confetti has a suitable option.
- Colour and textures. Owner Jazmine is a big fan of colour and playful textures, so in her extensive range of decor, you’ll find lots of different items in various prints, shades and styles - there will most definitely be something to suit your needs!
- Custom designs. The hardworking and efficient textile designers at Cloth and Confetti can create a bespoke cloth sign, print design, and printed napkins for your wedding! You might like some burgundy pieces to go with your winter wedding theme or perhaps light blue and ivory items for a beach wedding. Whatever the case, the talented designers will work with you to create a custom design you love.
- Beautiful styling. If you’re after an experienced wedding stylist with a history of designing stunning, chic tablescapes, then you’re looking in the right place. Cloth and Confetti’s team can style your wedding tables on the day, and then pack down afterwards. Talk about convenient...
- Wedding packages. There are six looks and three tiers available from Cloth and Confetti: luxe, essence and premium. It’s up to you to choose the look you love and your colour choices, then Jazmine will work her creative magic and style a stunning tablescape for your wedding!
“Sustainable and stunning! The beautiful range of products that Jaz has created is absolutely gorgeous and truly adds the WOW factor to your tablescape. Her designs and colour range are very current as well as being locally sourced!” PopUp with Style
Here’s what else you need to know about Cloth and Confetti.
- Lovely, friendly staff. The team at Cloth and Confetti are absolutely lovely, and always go above and beyond for their customers. Expect prompt answers to enquiries, impeccable service, and a friendly attitude from all staff members at this top-notch styling company.
- Australia wide. They might be based in Melbourne, but Cloth and Confetti work with couples across the country. They can happily send your custom design anywhere in Australia - so if you live in WA, never fear, you won’t miss out!
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
Cloth and Confetti’s packages are divided into three options; luxe, essence and premium. These table styling packages include:
- One Floral Arrangement per table
- Premium Linen Napkins
- Luxury 5-Piece Cutlery Sets
- Candle Holders & Candle decor
- Table runners if required
- Styling set-up on the day
- Styling pack down on the day
- Hire return sorted!
- Travel Requirements 1hr from Melbourne
“I would always recommend Cloth and Confetti. Jazmine is a real pro” fun, professional & easy to work with. Her products are just gorgeous and she is always looking to create new trends instead of following them. Check this brand out!!! Event Management by Alex