Suppose you're on the hunt for the final pieces to embellish your beautiful Adelaide wedding. In that case, you'll love the gorgeous offerings of one Sarina Tripodi, a friendly professional with a bevy of dreamy items for hire and purchase. Indeed, Sarina — the owner of I STYLE EVENTS, has an extensive range of practical and decorative items, each chosen for their exquisite appearance and exceptional calibre. Also offering custom signage, including elegant welcome signs, I STYLE EVENTS is a one-stop-shop for all your wedding needs. The best part? Their prices are oh-so-affordable.
Here are some items you can hire or purchase from I STYLE EVENTS:
- Circular, white or black mesh arbour ($99)
- White acrylics disk signage
- Custom welcome signs
- Acrylic arches
- Clear and gold plinths
- Balloon garland
- Faux florals
- Palette walls
- Helium balloons with custom text
- Much more!
"AMAZING!!!! Anyone needing decorations for their event choose I Style Events! Easy to communicate with, flexible to what I wanted and overall amazing! I cannot recommend this company enough!! Thank you for everything." Tayla
What you'll love about working with I STYLE EVENTS for your Adelaide wedding:
- High-quality keepsakes. Sarina cherry-picks items for her online boutique based on their quality and appearance, ensuring her couples are privy to decorations in exceptional condition.
- Bespoke designs. I STYLE EVENTS can provide stunning, personalised balloons, welcome signs, acrylic disks, and gift boxes, allowing your unique wedding theme and personalities to shine through. Why not opt for something a little out of the ordinary to make the occasion even more special?
- Fantastic customer service. Sarina is a bubbly, caring professional who can guide you in the right direction if you're unsure which item to choose.
Highlights of I STYLE EVENTS:
- Wide variety of products
- Affordable item prices
- Personalisation options
- Delivers items all across Adelaide
"Sarina is amazing and very creative. Beautiful work; thank you so much. We loved it. Highly recommend." Milli