Adriana Manfredi Cakes is a passionate wedding cake creator servicing Wollongong and the Southern Highlands. Adriana pours her heart and soul into each cake design, ensuring it tastes as exquisite as it looks. Specialising in high-end buttercream cakes, she uses only the finest quality ingredients sourced locally. Made fresh to order, you can expect delectable flavours and edible finishes
Adriana Manfredi will custom-design the wedding cake of your dreams, topped with silky smooth buttercream, fresh or artificial florals, or whimsical wafer paper. Known for her warm, bubbly nature and over a decade of experience, she will work closely with you to ensure you're 110% satisfied with the final result. Like paint on a canvas, Adriana takes extra care in perfecting the details of your design. Whether you're after something bright and bold or traditional and minimalistic, she can accommodate!
What you'll love about working with Adriana Manfredi Cakes for your New South Wales wedding:
- Stunning cake designs. Adriana has a knack for creating beautiful, unique wedding cakes! She will listen to your ideas and ensure your design matches your overall wedding theme and personality as a couple. She can add lovely fresh or fake florals, wafer paper, rice paper, and silky smooth buttercream.
- Delicious flavours. From classic vanilla bean, sponge, and chocolate fudge to hazelnut, citrus, coffee, white choc, and raspberry — there's a flavour for everyone! She sources all quality ingredients locally and makes the cakes 100% from scratch, ensuring they are fresh to order.
Highlights of working with Adriana Manfredi Cakes New South Wales wedding:
- Passionate wedding cake designer
- Bespoke cake designs
- Over a decade of experience
- Delicious flavours
- Stunning visual aesthetics
- Bubbly, warm personality
- Made fresh to order
- Locally-sourced ingredients
I'm a passionate chef, who has been working in professional kitchen's for over a decade. I have always loved cooking from such a small age, by watching my Nonna and Mum cook over years sparked this passion that I have for cakes.
Life is boring without cake and a wise lady once said " A party without cake is just a meeting".