“I thought I was ordering a simple cake and cookie package, and yet I got so much more. Emma went above and beyond my expectations. I sent her a couple of photos of my dream cakes and she combined them all together, creating a beautiful cake and the most adorable cookies for my daughter's first birthday. I couldn't believe how much detail and work went into it. The cake was delicious and moist, which my guests commented on and we enjoyed for days after. Along with this, the cookies were sent home favours and thank you gifts. Emma provided me with so many flavour options, excellent communication, prompt response and made sure she made my daughter's first birthday very special. Thank you Emma!!” Jess
What you can expect when working with Atlas Cake Studio for your wedding cake:
- Gorgeous wedding cakes. Founder and owner of Atlas Cake Studio, Emma Spierings, makes and designs beautiful wedding cakes. Whether you’re after an elaborate design, elegant finish, or coloured cake, Emma will design it and deliver truly astonishing results - you’ll be so impressed when you see your cake on your wedding day!
- Wide range of flavours. Atlas Cake Studio offers a wide range of flavours for each tier of your wedding cake. The best part? You can choose two flavours per tier. So why not opt for a tasty option from Emma’s ‘Caking all over the World’ flavour list? These are influenced by Emma’s travels and include delicious options like ‘Anyone for Wimbledon?’, which is a strawberries and cream combo, and ‘Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi’, which is inspired by lamingtons.
- Styles of icing. If you’ve saved a bunch of semi naked wedding cakes on your Pinterest, then you’ll be delighted to know Emma can certainly achieve this rustic, modern finish for you. Alternatively, you might like a fully iced buttercream cake, which will be covered in Swiss meringue buttercream. Of course, you can always choose sophisticated fondant. Cakes with a fondant finish will be covered in a delicious layer of chocolate or white choc ganache beforehand - yum!
- Large and small cakes. Atlas Cake Studio caters for weddings of all sizes, and offers single, double, triple, quadruple, and quintuple tier cakes - whatever you need, really! You can have up to two flavours per tier. And if you have a small wedding guest list but want a big cake? Emma can use a polystyrene dummy tier to create the illusion of a big cake.
- Experienced cake artist. Emma is a very experienced cake maker and designer, and uses her years of learning, trialling, and taste testing (how do we sign up for this?) to perfect her technique. The result? Emma creates absolutely delectable wedding cakes for her couples.
“The cakes that I have ordered have been amazing. It not only looked amazing but tasted great. I have also tried cookies and cupcakes from here too. Cannot fault anything. Will definitely reorder and highly recommend to all my friends.” Kathryn
Here’s what else you need to know about Atlas Cake Studio.
- All-inclusive packages. You’re more than welcome to book your wedding cake in with one of Atlas Cake Studio’s all-inclusive packages. These packages include a wedding cake (however many tiers, it's up to you!) and matching cupcakes or cookies.
- Dietary requirements. Atlas Cake Studio definitely caters for those with specific dietary requirements. Emma’s gluten-free vanilla and chocolate cakes can be enhanced with raspberry and orange flavour, among others. And there are vegan and dairy-free options, too.
- Cookies. Sugar cookies are certainly a hit at weddings, engagements and hens nights! Why not get some vanilla, ginger or chocolate cookies with a bespoke message embossed? These tasty cookies can be coloured to match any wedding colour scheme, too.
- Cupcakes and rocky road. If you're after a sweet present for a friend or just need a quick pick-me-up, you’re welcome to try some of Emma's delightful buttercream swirl cupcakes, or perhaps you’d like her delicious rocky road? The choice is yours!
Can you tell us about your flavour offerings?
- Vantastic Vanilla
- Chocolate Celebration
- Marble Medley
- White Raspberry Ripple
- Choc Raspberry Ripple
- Luscious Lemon
- OMG Orange Poppy
- Crazy Caramel
- Mars Bar Mud
- Just Jaffa
- Magical Mint
- Coco Cherry Choc
- Mocha Moment
- Coffee Addict
- Feeling Fruity
- Cookies & Cream American Dream
- Anyone for Wimbledon?
- Persian Love Cake
- Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
- Champion Chai
- Heavenly Hummingbird
Do you deliver cakes?
Yes! Emma can arrange for your wedding cake to be delivered, in fact, she highly recommends this. Delivery pricing will depend on your venue location.
“My son had a beautiful cake and cupcakes for his baptism. Emma created a piece of art with a teddy bear and blocks for my son's name on the cake. The cake and cupcakes were so scrumptious and even kept the moisture days later. Emma was very helpful with my request for multiple flavours and even delivered the cake to the venue without stress. I highly recommend Atlas Cake Studio, I will count on them to make the cakes for every special occasion.” Michelle