The Wandering Waterhole is proudly family-owned and operated by a husband and wife duo. With a passion for weddings and client-focused service, Nicole and Pete love to help people celebrate in the best way they know how— by keeping couples and their guests well-watered! With extensive experience in all things weddings and hospitality, you can rest assured that the team from The Wandering Waterhole will approach your wedding with equal parts enthusiasm and professionalism.
“The service was impeccable, everyone was so lovely and the float just completed the overall vibe that we wanted for our wedding!” Ashleigh H.
What you’ll love about working with The Wandering Waterhole NSW:
- Your choice of vintage horse float bar. Choose from "Christine" and "Dusty Dan" depending on your aesthetic and beverage preferences. Both vintage horse floats are beautifully restored and professionally kitted out to ensure efficient service for your guests.
- You supply the alcohol! The Wandering Waterhole is a BYO alcohol service. This is excellent news for budget-conscious couples. Choose your desired alcoholic drinks without being charged the usual mark-ups.
- A friendly, passionate and accommodating team. The team from The Wandering Waterhole want nothing more for you and your guests to have a fabulous wedding day experience. With a wealth of venue management and event experience behind them, you can relax and enjoy the party knowing that your guests are being well taken care of.
Highlights of working with The Wandering Wateringhole NSW:
- Packages tailored to the needs of each client and their bar service expectations.
- 80km return trip from postcode 2250 included (unless stated otherwise
- A keg system for tap beer available with ‘Dusty’
- Catering and hire options are available
- Two options for power: plug in or off-grid
“These guys showed awesome initiative when my wedding stress kicked in; I was so relieved to see them with everything in order when I rocked up on the big day.” — Stephanie G.